XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

For the Gears fans pt.2

16 Likes

At Home Reaction GIF by IKEA USA

1 Like

Just finished timesplitters 2 damn so much nolstgia can’t wait for new one

Is a new one actually coming?

yep the team is being revived was announced back in may that one is coming

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE XBOX ERA FAMILY.

I KNOW 2020 HAS BEEN A VERY CHALLENGING AND EMOTIONAL YEAR FOR THE WHOLE WORLD.

THERE HAS BEEN PHYSICAL, EMOTIONAL AND FINANCIAL LOSS FOR MANY AROUND THE WORLD, INDIVIDUALLY AND YOUR NEAR AND DEARS.

I WISH, PRAY AND SEEK BLESSINGS.

MAY THE NEW YEAR BRING NEW BEGINNINGS, PEACE, HAPPINESS AND PROSPERITY

AND YOU MAY ACHIVE AND ACCOMPLISH WHAT YOU ARE SEEKING AND THRIVING FOR. :peace_symbol: :gift_heart:

6 Likes

Atlus games don’t need next gen power to look good
 SMT V is visually really nice looking, it’s just performance that leaves a lot to be desired, which a port will fix easily. I really don’t think Switch is holding back Atlus games lol.

1 Like

No. Not better

Perhaps so, either by design philosophy or to keep budget/scope in check. My ideal (next gen) Persona 6 would be more like a Yakuza game (in terms of openness/detail of the world) than the extremely small hubs and fast travel that they used in 5.

I have fairly limited experience with Atlus games though.

The Last of US 1 has better story but I prefer the game in my games so TLoU2 is easily superior.

2 Likes

Yo, XboxEra, you guys up for a Fighting Game OT? We can talk shop, set up matches between forum goers, and maybe have some bragging rights tournies :wink:.

2 Likes

first screenshot leak for the year lol blurred of course

2 Likes

Seems like a good idea. Not sure if the fighting game community on Xbox is very large, but we’ll find out!

1 Like

TLOUP2 is better in visuals, audio, combat, gameplay and animations but story and character wise, TLOUP2 was so disappointing for me, Everything else saved the game and is what made me finish the game.

1 Like

yea man that was something when discussion around last of us 2 came out

1 Like

The Gunk was a solid first attempt at going 3D for Image and Form, but way below the mark of what you’d expect from them. I’d still like to see Xbox work with them again, though.

3 Likes

Sarah got it all wrong here. We hope 2022 brings Xbox more growth, not us :grin:

1 Like

It really lacked a lot of what made the Steamworld Dig games so damn strong. Hopefully their 3D Steamworld does better.

1 Like

@DeoGame made an awesome Xbox prediction game thread on the other Era, could we get one like that going? I know we have a prediction thread here but it was ad hoc and not scoreable.

1 Like

I’ll import it over within a half hour.

2 Likes