XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

That’s even colder

Should have given them a F or D-, then said to see you after class.

Meme Funny Memes GIF by Identity

1 Like

Best thing to do against toxic players is to “report communication”. Let them enjoy whatever blocks or bans they’re handed.

4 Likes

Id like it if all the cheaters Ive reported get suspended

At least we moved on from talking about people’s moms.

1 Like

Get Eidos Montreal while they’re at it.

It isn’t quite 2022 here yet, but Happy New Year, folks. Hope 2022 treats you all well.

It’s officially new year here.

Happy New Year!

Sony can have them.

I remember this time last year seeing similar tweets for Halo

5 Likes

Didn’t plan on it but I started the year playing Skyrim …

4 Likes

What does Square Enix put Eidos on now?

Sale for Xbox. But seriously, it wouldn’t surprise if they consider doing so because of sales. I heard Guardians aren’t doing well, which is a shame.

I mean, that’s sort of the most logical answer when you look at the alternatives. Crystal Dynamics is taking back over Tomb Raider, GotG sounds like it bombed commercially, no way is Deus Ex being revived and a new IP feels like it’s off the table. Now would be the time to dump Eidos before they ramp up on something, whatever that may be.

1 Like

New Deus Ex game, now with NFTs.

Ever since CD was announced to work with Xbox Studios The Initiative, something is definitely up over there.

Happy New Year! It hit midnight in central US.

5 Likes

Lmfaooo true true.

1 Like

I have a question about Disney+. I have a month code from Xbox. I also have a year from my provider. Can they stack up or do I have to use one time and then use another. Or is it only one account and if I want to use another code, I have to create a new username?

Happy New Year everyone! Hopefully it doesn’t suck. :crossed_fingers: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes