XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

It is so damn immersive. One of the most Immersive games I’ve played. It’s very intense at times.

The story is fine I guess, nothing amazing but it does have really sweet and emotional moments.

Gameplay is not much different in foundation but there are cool weapons and customization stuff. You can stealth or shoot. There’s some lite resource management.

3 Likes

Sony putting a lot of eggs in the Marvel basket, hopefully they will continue to chase this trend and spend millions on these games instead of moneyhatting/funding games from studios that I am a fan of…sounds good to me since it also makes it easier for me to avoid their platform altogether. :partying_face:

1 Like

Immortals for $20 is tempting but it might hit Game Pass :giphy:

Touche.

What’s up with making PS5 into a “based on” franchise machine? It’s not like when I entered next generation, I went to say, “I can’t wait for Marvel game.” Sure, some could be based of a novel, but eventually, they make it into their world with their own originality. I guess that’s why Arkane is pushed to the sideline for being original. Well not really, but it does feel like that at times. I don’t know. I just wish for creative freedom or new take on something I didn’t expect. At least it took this long for Bethesda to work on “based on” stuff. These rumors on PS is making it sound like it’s a “safe” machine with franchise you know from elsewhere. I want new.

Yeah, I decided to wait just in case I hate it.

9 Likes

20$ for this game is borderline criminal. Forget about GP. This game is great. It reminds me I have to get back to it.

1 Like

I’m definitely one of the few (if any) here that want more Marvel games from Sony. Their track record is excellent and I don’t see that changing so if I can get a few other awesome games in Marvel universe that aren’t an online MMO, I will be very pleased. Sony should get Iron Man so they can show EA how it’s done. lol. Would love an X-Men game too after Wolverine.

They should do Iron Man ,Dare Devil and Blade asap .

I loved Immortals Fenyx Rising. It was MY BOTW!! Spent $100 on the digital gold edition back at launch. Worth every penny. In my top 3 right now for this generation.

Not so much into Dare Devil plus the character is “blind” and having to play an entire game in witcher vision or something like that which many games do and I have hated in every single one of them is not a turn on. lol.

Agree with Iron Man and would love a Blade game.

1 Like

They can use his "blind Vision " as Spidey sense but spice it up a little bit . Add Batman’s detective vision mechanic in that .

Yeah, I guess. Just not a fan of that gameplay element. I wish games would stop implementing it to be honest.

Microsoft account says my Ultimate expires 4/8/22 and I don’t know when’s that supposed to be lol, do they use mm/dd or dd/mm?

I am pretty sure it is mm/dd.

Any new updates from the podcast? I can’t watch it till way later tonight

The most popular game console on Black Friday 2021 isn’t the PlayStation 5 — it’s the $300 Xbox Series S

9 Likes
11 Likes

So wait, yet another Marvel game by Sony? This time a online game though?

Truly wish Xbox would give it a shot too, but I probably should just give up on that by now. Eidos Montreal showed what they can do, make a dope ass Marvel game, so it’s not just Sony studios that can do it.

1 Like

MS are not in the business of telling their studios what to make anymore. If a studio doesn’t come forward with a pitch, it ain’t gonna happen, from 1st party at least.

Then let’s not pretend Disney/Marvel aren’t gonna want to squeeze MS’s pockets on licencing. Then let’s also not pretend Sony doesn’t have leverage on them that might interfere with things, who knows.

So, if you want a Marvel game from Xbox I’ll tell you to give up on hoping for it. If it comes, good for you but don’t expect it, because there are many going working against it.

3 Likes

Pretty much

Its how Pirates of the Caribbean thing from Rare even happened.