XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

No you know if a halo movie ever happens maybe Evans could do chief

I played LoL for a short time. I thought I was battle hardened after experiencing the PS-community… Nope, the LoL community is horrible and I have never before or since experienced that level of direct and open toxicity from so many people in that short amount of time. Noped the f out of there as fast as I could :wink:

1 Like

:exploding_head:

9 Likes

I played LoL when it was at its most toxic, but I’ve still never seen a more toxic community than Rainbow Six Siege. That game will make you despise your “teammates”. It’s absurd how much team-killing and booting there is in that game.

One of these surely is from that special batch of fps boost games …

1 Like

Ah yes, I have heard “great” things about that game too. It’s probably PC-gaming in general, not for me anymore. I suppose it could be the type of games that attract a certain set of people, probably the same on console.

2 Likes

I’ve realize that I really do not enjoy the Xbox PC client. One of the biggest strengths that Steam has is a solid user interface that’s responsive.

I want to see how many hours I’ve put into a game, why does Microsoft try to hide this in system menu’s?

Why are game hours an optional feature on Xbox in general that not even first party follows? Example, Microsoft doesn’t allow you to see how many hours you’ve put into Sea of Thieves unless you own the game on Steam. Such a simple feature is totally missing from Xbox’s version of their own game.

1 Like

I detest Riot Games because of Pendragon, one of the creators of lol.

He was the admin of the Dota 1 forum which was the main source of all Dota content back in the days.

• Suddenly spread LoL ads in the forum
  • completely shutting down the forum because why not
  • tried to shut down Dota 2 because of the name. I think Riot Games actually owns the full name, Defense of the Ancient
  • randomly leaks for no reason Icefrog’s name, the one who rescued Dota 1 and the main head of Dota 2.
2 Likes
1 Like

#DelayalSeason

1 Like

No problems with delays. All we need is a great game so they can take their time.

Thankfully, majority of the games im interested in have already been delayed to 2022. lol

This is insanity

1 Like

It’s not even the best GTA.

I cant even imagine how much GTA 6 is going to sell .

As someone who never played GTA online.

Can you farm with a bot to sell stuff ? I know that games like FIFA and ESO have farming bots.

I have a question…

So I use game sharing with my brother. We split the costs of Game Pass and XBLG and for the last years I was the one that activated it. I liked this, because I was just able to buy a game whenever I want during Deals with Gold.

I can’t ask my brother now, he’s not available at the moment but he cannot buy games during Deals with Gold, right? And another downside is he can’t use Xcloud, correct? Because this time around he wants to be the one to activate GPU so that he CAN use Xcloud during break at work.

But will that mean I won’t be able to use the game streaming option that will eventually be available for non insiders too? The option that lets you stream a game before downloading it I mean.

Are there any other downsides if I’m not the main account this time?

No. not at all. Theres no way to transfer wealth or items between players so there are no farming bots

1 Like

EA SPORTS PGA TOUR delayed out of FY (Releasing after March 2022)

1 Like