XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

Fitting

4 Likes

Triss had chestnut red hair in the books - so closer to brown than the fire-engine red from the games.

If I had not read the books and played the games I would have been completely lost while watching the Netflix show. I enjoyed it, but did not think they did a very good job making things clear for newcomers.

1 Like

This is how a Third Person Halo would look like

Pretty well made Lego Clip to be honest

2 Likes

There was already a game like this being made early last gen, but they ended up cancelling it smh.

Didnā€™t he also come to finish Bioshock Infinite?

Not sure if he had a hand in that awful ending, but wouldnā€™t be surprised if he did. :joy:

Yes. He was brought in to get the game done and out there, because the game had run into the ground due to development issues. So he actually did his job whether people have issues with the ending or not.

Xbox has a significant market presence in the UK, and a lot of market share to win back after the Xbox One generation.

1 Like

I just tried Avalancheā€™s Mad Max with FPS Boostā€¦ This stuff is crazy. I liked that game before, I really did, but it always bugged me with its stupid input delay. Now itā€™s litterally a different game gameplay wise holy shit! The combat is now actually so fun to execute, and the car combat is flawless! I havenā€™t seen a game be this dramatically different after going from 30 to 60.

Cā€™mon then, whoā€™s making the Forza Horizon 5 OT?

1 Like

Iā€™ll take a stab at it.

3 Likes

I have to say

This Gamepass trick is working

Money I save from promotion and straight up Gamepass, I put it in the add ons and early access deals

FH 5 tommorow for me baby :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

This one makes for great listening with our own Nick in the panel as well.

Worth noting the point Dutch makes about Partnerships versus Strategic Alliances. He brings it out lucidly.

3 Likes

They should try making a Halo MegaConstrux game again

Going live for the first time this week with some more Division 2 fun.

3 Likes

Letā€™s MOTHAFAKIN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

9 Likes

Tired Good Night GIF by Disney

1 Like

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Super Saiyan Soccer GIF

3 Likes

time to post this again

4 Likes

LMFAOOOOO

1 Like