XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

If you’re wanting more Skyrim-like gameplay, check out Enderal on Steam. It’s a standalone total conversion of Skyrim and it’s free if you own Skyrim. It’s awesome. It’s similar to The Forgotten City, not in terms of gameplay, but the idea that a new thing had it’s roots in modding Skyrim.

1 Like

Yeah I felt the same, and Eternals really doesn’t appeal to me. It doesn’t help that most of the Marvel DisneyPlus tv shows haven’t been that good.

This is one of those rare instances that I agree with you, I love both games but the first TEW is really something special.

Also I don’t get the complaint about their custom engine on the second game, it’s a huge improvement over the first game in almost every aspect. With that being said I wouldn’t be surprised if Tango’s next game will be on UE4/5 or something.

Also TEW1 is one of those games that need a resolution and frame-rate boost like really really bad, hopefully the BC team will deliver the goods.

2 Likes

Man yall really need to play The Forgotten City. What a great experience.

3 Likes

I have it added to my long Game Pass backlog lol. I am currently getting through The Ascent now that a lot of the launch issues have been ironed out.

Another great game. Wish it had HDR to make it pop even more lol.

Yeah, disappointed it does not have it since it is a no-brainer what with the neon lights and everything. It took a while to click, but I have now levelled up and the combat is becoming more enjoyable.

Did all the endings yesterday and yeah can’t recommend this game enough, what a great game that was. Can’t wait to see what this extremely talented team will do next.

So many awesome games at Game Pass lately…it’s kinda crazy actually lol

2 Likes

I see that GPU is now 1 euro. But my GPU ends on the 20th this month, so this is of no use to me, right? Or can I buy it and redeem it after my GPU ends?

I think the deal might exist the whole month, so you can have time to rejoin with that deal after your current sub ends.

Oh it’s not part of the weekly deals? That would be nice. Then later this month illl buy gold for two or three years and merge that with GP.

1 Like

I cannot if it’s not public knowledge.

1 Like

The Forgotten City…

By shooting an arrow at Sentius after the golden rule has been broken something happens. This game is something yo. I was waiting at the portal area for him to arrive and then thought…let’s see what happens if I put an arrow in his knee, lol. Well…

Ah, I see now. This is one of the endings, love it.

1 Like

Nintendo to make 20% fewer Switch consoles due to chip crunch - Nikkei Asia

Just a little reminder that the chip shortage is not abating anytime soon. I am sure execs are banging their heads on a table because this is easy money not being earned and I am sure it is affecting any potential plans for any potential mid-gen refreshes.

I think I will give my Series X a hug today lol.

6 Likes

Why despite having my ps5 as a paperweight Im more than happy to have it there lol.

Modern capcom is a machine

4 Likes

IDK, they got an incredible success in MHW, then SFV is a bomb, it sold half of 4.

Sales weren’t the only way they got money for that game though, unfortunately :phil_unsure:

Yeah I mentioned this on another thread but Capcom is having a golden age of sorts brought forth by MHW, RE and DMC. Now onwards to see what they’ll do with SF6.

MHW came in 2018, SFV is a 2016 game. I think RE7 and MHW are what started their success run - RE7, MHW, RE2 Remake, DMC5, MH Rise, RE Village and recently I think they said RE3 remake has also done well although not as much as RE2 of course.