XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

It took Netflix longer to make Ozark S4 than some studios take to make Blockbuster $200 Million movies .

2 Likes

yeah i just checked history, that person love you javy after reading your posts Lmao :phil_lmao: :phil_lmao:

1 Like

Don’t worry. Kamiya—I mean Kojima will definitely deliver this for Xbox. :upside_down_face:

No need to like racers… It’s a driving arcade :wink:

Currently I am hooked to seasonal/weekly events. Now I finally understand online/weekly event games are so popular

Its so obvious too lmao

1 Like

Many of you haven’t voted for our community GOTY yet. I’m sure you’re all waiting to do it the last minute. But it’s making me nervous. So please enter your lists if you already know 'm :smiley:

2 Likes
3 Likes

bruh lmfao what is up with Japan

Japan has Anime where girls are warships. There is no explaining Japan. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Japan is switch land

Even if Sony and MS were able to send as much stock as they wanted, switch would still be massively outselling everything

Software sales for PS over there are terrible

3 Likes

Man can SE sell This IP ? someone buy the IP and built team around it’s creators for a sequel

8 Likes

With these sales, the projection of Series sales will at least reach 360 lifetime? Because if not, that’s not good imo.

just sitting on menu boppin to this

good times :pensive:

1 Like

I don’t think so. The thing is back during 360 you needed a 360 to play 360 games. You don’t anymore. So even if they dont sell as much the eco system itself will be bigger. Much bigger imo

huh?? tf you talm bout bruh

And I thought the 3DS sales meme was dead. It’s a valid question.

sure but he replied to the wrong message I guess lmao, what does that have to do with enjoying sleeping dogs menu music

so the game designer of SP have a new game with indie studio.

1 Like

interesting, but I doubt the studio is gonna make anything on the scope of Sleeping Dogs tbh

1 Like

xbox should make a GP deal with them, concept of the game seems good.