XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

So basically the only way to get the full BC is through a subscription ?

Gamepass is killing the market. Wait, what? /s

Pretty much this. What they’re describing is basically what PS Now already is.

6 Likes

The biggest seller in Game Pass is the first party and exclusive day one releases. If your “Game Pass competitor” doesn’t have that then it’s not a Game Pass competitor.

5 Likes

PS Now Director’s cut edition

10 Likes

Talk about the news here

3 Likes

They are kinda making a PS ++ in a way by combining the two, but I think that’s it.

1 Like

I would not call this (or Nintendos Online stuff) backwards compatibility. Its not compatible to anything or any license you own. Your PS2 downloads on PS3 or Vita won’t work and your PS1 or PS2 discs will also not work.

3 Likes

I just finished Man of Medan.

Jesus I had a hard time to press on with this because this is one sleep inducing game, it’s not even funny. Uninteresting characters and it took barely ten minutes for me to know I wasn’t going to give a shit about them.

All you do in this “game” is watch cutscenes and press buttons for the QTEs, you walk around and can’t run which had me dozing off a few times. Not scary, stupid jump scares and really the only good thing are the graphics, and sometimes even that is just off with weird as hell facial expressions.

I only watched a playthrough of Until Dawn, but that was a lot better. Are the other two Dark Pictures games this boring too?

GOTY?

1 Like

No Doubt Movie GIF by Star Wars

1 Like

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/12/03/idxbox-winter-game-fest-demo-event-coming-december-7-to-an-xbox-near-you/

4 Likes

Iv heard a lot of people say they enjoyed the second one a lot more than the first

Well said Nick.

8 Likes
10 Likes

Would you look at that, Returnals not nearly as popular (or as good) as some people would make it out to be

3 Likes

I’ll play when it comes to Game Pass, it’s not getting my money.

How well did Returnal sell? I didn’t realize it wasn’t that popular, I thought it had a cool story. I hope it doesn’t put devs’ off of trying more trippy sci-fi stuff.

EA sneaky

E2VxLZtXoAYznR_

3 Likes

Like a hair under 600K as of Summer. It’s a niche game so I’m not sure why anyone expected it to win the popular vote or something like that lol.

Sony fanboys tried to make it seem bigger then what it is but I don’t think it’ll put devs off from making ambitious games like it.

1 Like