XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

I reached 6k mmr in dota 2 and then I couldnt go higher

1 Like

Hindle would faint if Fable is out in 2023 with Avowed

8 Likes

nice . My peak was 5.8k . Always went on a huge losing streak after that .

1 Like

Now i want it to be true just to see what happens

InXile is on mine and @Friday side, yall can pack your bags and go home now :nail_care:

6 Likes

I created a thread for the GeForce leaks if people want to discuss there as well.

1 Like

First Batman and now Elden Ring ? irl pic of Inxile twitter guy

3 Likes

Is “Inxile” working with Fromsoft? :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

they maxed out their Chad stats, sheeeeeeeeeeeesh :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

honestly with how well Fromsoft realized a Lovecraftian Victorian setting, I think they could help create a stunning steampunk setting too.

Same with me - but with mmos. I “lost” years of my life to City of Heroes, WoW, and a couple of others. I had a blast, but I am very glad I stopped playing them.

3 Likes
15 Likes

Finally my favorite actor gets another iconic role

Lol

Speaking of Chris, does anyone else notice that Chris Evans’ (Cap. Americ at least) voice and tone is similar to Chief’s?

InXile knows what’s up and hangs out with the cool kids I see. Good. :partying_face:

1 Like

No you know if a halo movie ever happens maybe Evans could do chief

I played LoL for a short time. I thought I was battle hardened after experiencing the PS-community… Nope, the LoL community is horrible and I have never before or since experienced that level of direct and open toxicity from so many people in that short amount of time. Noped the f out of there as fast as I could :wink:

1 Like

:exploding_head:

9 Likes

I played LoL when it was at its most toxic, but I’ve still never seen a more toxic community than Rainbow Six Siege. That game will make you despise your “teammates”. It’s absurd how much team-killing and booting there is in that game.