XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

Ring Fit sold 10m :weary:

2 Likes

That is impressive for the kind of game it is

tbh not even surprised, the game actually looks interesting with a great art style and I’ve heard several people actually getting into a good fitness routine from playing that game lol

they’re the only console maker who can continue to not give a shit about expanding to the PC market, put their new games on a subscription and still make massive bank. The kind of attach rate their games have leaves little reason for Nintendo to even consider evolving outside their current model.

Yep and usually for better or worse always comes up with something different each new generation looks like the switch idea is staying which I’m all for

1 Like

yeah they’re NEVER abandoning the switch model of hardware moving forward LOL. We are not gonna see pure handheld or pure home console from them anymore, that much is clear to me.

Yep it worked out its like the wii u was a prototype

1 Like

yep. Only Nintendo can release a prototype as a full blown console generation, fail absolutely miserably (significantly worse than even the xbox one), all while not dropping its price even once throughout the gen, and still hit a gold mine after it by releasing switch. In some ways I hate how much success they have, because they keep getting away with so much bs, but then I realize they didn’t budge even at their worst, and realize, naaah these MFs gon do what they do, it’s helpless. :rofl:

Pretty much lmao those 2 reasons are why sony got off so easily last gen

I finished watching Jim Ryan’s 25min interview in 2 mins (gameindustry).

They should get Hulst or Price to talk.

One of my cats just domino’ed my consoles:

10 Likes

I just don’t believe a word he says anymore. At this point he just copies what Phil says. Or says the exact opposite even if it doesn’t make sense.

2 Likes

Hey there!

1 Like

I love when cats look back at you with the look that says - you know it was your fault for keeping the consoles that way

4 Likes

updated my windows 10 and my xbox app stopped working, all games and progress vanished. :grimacing:

Like, legit clicking on sign-in does nothing. :frowning:

Sorry for being late didn’t see your post. The notification system seems busted I don’t get all the notifications apparently. Go to GTA Forums if you wish.

1 Like

COME ON DAMN IT. IT’S RIGHT THERE YOU BASTARDS.

DO IT.

2 Likes

MAX PAYNE 3 on BC!

2 Likes

That cable mess
 No wonder the cat took it in their own paws.

4 Likes

I really hope for a larger batch of OG Xbox BC games, there still some they can do that the rights wouldn’t be THAT tricky to do.

Buffy is Disney, Pirates is Disney, Tron is Disney, there’s that Arkane game, Wolfenstein, a few Sega titles.

1 Like