XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

I don’t know if they’ll ever add back in the store to Apple or Android Apps, possibly because of the Platform-Tax on sales. That may change on Apple given the Valve-Apple Lawsuit but I’m pretty sure they’d rather let someone else go first to see exactly how Apple responds since it reads like they may still be able to charge fees even if different payment system is used.

1 Like

Cannot have a store and remote play of any kind together on the same app.

3 Likes

wow had no clue about that, that makes sense.

1 Like

This one looks almost as hideous as a PS5. Almost.

3 Likes

So Koichi Sugiyama, the Dragon Quest composer has died…

To be blunt, a absolute piece of shit.

6 Likes

Curious question: Do you guys think with the free for all style of Microsoft today could… open the door for AO games like Steam?

I really don’t see that happening. It’s a relatively niche customer group with generally negative connotations so there would likely be low sales and growth potential mixed in with the risk of causing damage to the Xbox brand and image. They’ve put in a lot of work to be seen as family friendly and I don’t think they would want to throw that away.

1 Like
3 Likes

AYOOOOOO

LET’S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

6 Likes

@beastmode10 @Darthvader2795 guys, I got it!

3 Likes

LOL.

Super duper stuff, man! Congrats!

2 Likes
5 Likes

HAHAHAHA I’m SO goddamn glad right now. Got two of my friends on this shit too, they play a lot of FIFA so I convinced them through the EA play thing and they did it too. Card stuff was not working, so one of the friends just bought some gift cards for the amount needed and I redeemed that.

2 Likes

Great!

1 Like

video is up

4 Likes

Just saying. Got 3 years of ultimate for 28 goddamn dollars.

Literally robbing Microsoft right now but hey when Xbox UK marketing lead himself posts this?

Lmao big W

5 Likes

This is from Oct. 1, I’m not sure if they really want us to do that 8x4 trick after all, so just keep it a secret :shushing_face::joy:

1 Like

ElrJmhLWMAAjA6V

1 Like

Where did you get it from? Is there an offer going on