XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

I was right. I told you so lol.

@Hindle strikes

1 Like

2 Likes

You were right and I was right too… These details aren’t ‘little bit’ by any margins :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lol Yep indeed and I’m hyped too. I really want this game to knock our socks off! I’m ready. :sunglasses:

Let’s have the discussion here

How about we start with Avowed being a colorful game :wink:

1 Like

So If I didnt like Hades does it mean I can skip Returnal

too much murder?

Not enough alien carnage

Sigourney Weaver Aliens GIF

Yikes!

They pretty much made it so you had to kill the dogs, if you didn’t want to get spotted or whatever, then later in the game attempt to make you feel bad for what you’ve been basically encouraged to do since the beginning. “Award winning super serious videogame storytelling” at it’s finest!

3 Likes

of course lmfaooooo, couldn’t have seen this coming at all. “Shake up the series” is certainly a nice euphemism for homogenized business models and game design.

3 Likes

Because that’s been working great everywhere, next step… Far Cry Royale!

1 Like

Yep they do not learn lol

2 Likes

I just don’t get Ubi, their SP games sell great.

" Let’s give the next games a online focus. Because why not…"

So AC and FarCry…a big big shame. And if they become a big succes…that could mean it becomes a Rockstar situation where you wait many, many years for a mainline SP game.

2 Likes

At least Rockstar Games are worh the wait.

Whoopsies Oops GIF

1 Like

Tbh I’d rather get an inferior scoped but more fun Bully 2, Max Payne 4, Midnight Club, LA Noire 2, etc in lesser time than wait another decade for testicle physics to finish simulating on Rockstar servers before releasing GTA 6 in god knows when.

1 Like

It sucks. I have a nice handful of games left in those series in the backlog to play but I have 0 interest in anything online in my Assassin’s Creeds or Far Crys. They will miss me with that shit going forward.

1 Like

Bully 2!!! Fuck yes.

I wonder if that rumor is true that the game was canned in the middle of development, and if so, why? All that work in the trashcan, what a shame. I briefly foolishly thought that they may have canned it because GTAO was such a insane milk cow, but you don’t throw away hard work just like that.

There was even all kinds of supposed artwork out there.

The first one is still so good, so fun and special. I miss this Rockstar. That Rockstar died when GTA IV came out. Great game, but going more realistic made fun stuff dissapear sadly.

2 Likes