XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

Creation Engine 2 is under wraps until Todd Howard says otherwise.

The hope is - Noclip might make a docu on the game, and we get to see the engine being described in some way there.

2 Likes

Should be damn exciting and interesting because TES VI will be built on that.

More experimenting with laser engraved tiles…

8 Likes
7 Likes

In surprised (in a very negative way) at how blurry Diablo 2 is on SX at performance mode.

Why they hell couldn’t them get the same resolution as the graphics mode?

Can’t reply in it’s actual thread, so I just want to say, as someone who posts too often before proof reading, ALL HAIL THE FAST EDIT FEATURE

And thank you, Predrag, for putting that in

3 Likes

Emphatically seconded! I think I end up editing like 60% of my posts, so it’s nice to see less friction there :smiley:

1 Like

So what exactly is so great about Night in the Woods? I’m now in part 2 of the game and I’m starting to think like…where is this going and will it get good?

With the arm laying on the ground and the cop being a little ominous it seemed to get a little dark, but that was about it. I thought this game was going to be like 2 or 3 hours but I just checked HLTB and it’s around 8 hours or so…if it doesn’t get better I’ll drop it.

It’s equal parts wanting to know how the mysteries get resolved and wanting to hang out with the characters. Don’t force yourself if you aren’t feeling it :smiley:

2 Likes

Those two parts seemed to get somewhere interesting but then it didn’t at all. Now I’m at a part with stairs and it’s just…it’s bad and very annoying, lol.

How is your experience with the game so far? I am on the fence, but may hold off for now

Today we got a update and release date on Chorus out of the blue. So this shows how this could happen with any game that wasn’t present at one of the Xbox shows this year. Hoping we hear something on As Dusk Falls soon.

Unfortunately, it’s been a few years since I played it myself so I can’t even say if you’re near a turning point or anything like that.

1 Like

Started playing Sable and I find it disappointing that the performance just isn’t smooth sailing all the way, sometimes these weird hiccups too. Really thought this one would easily be locked 60fps considering the way it looks.

Because it’s not 4K

1 Like

Is anyone else experiencing hitching in Sable? So distracting.

1 Like

For the fans here of these kinds of thumbnails :rofl: :wink:

Yes, immediately noticed it, happens way too often too. You can pan the camera around once or twice and it’s smooth and then you notice a hiccup and it goes on like that. If they smooth this out it should be good.

I know some of you hate when garbage like this is given attention and will lecture me on what I should do, instead of sharing this, but I’m doing it because I fucking hate what this man did here so much. The one thing I won’t do is copy his actual video, because I don’t want him to get the clicks. Instead I’ll post a video that succinctly calls him out. Which ironically is from another youtube accused of being clickbaty, ReviewTech. But hey, credit where due, he nails it here

Here is Dreamcast guy, at his blatantly dishonest, borderline sociopathic worst

Nick, Sik? Do me this one favor and promise me you’ll never even consider inviting this rubbish human on your podcast

8 Likes

I told Tom Warren that the first day it was announced and he came at me implying it was and that I was misreading

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah

May just hold out a bit until a patch or 2 come through