XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

The new way of spying people behaviour and selling ads, lmao.

1 Like

The campaign was certainly better in 2 though…

Check your messages

They really needed a mix of the two, Campaign from 2 and everything else from 1.

1 Like
3 Likes

To everyone who likes Halo (I can’t imagine we have people with bad taste like that, alas… :wink: ) say something nice to Jesse here:

This way we know how many people we can expect!

1 Like

I’ve had that thread pinned on the site for a week! I’m sure everyone is sick of seeing it linked by now :doge:

Definitely not a bad song by Beyonce.

:wink:

In my defense; I was being drunk in Belgium all those days!

I only watched the last few minutes because as he says, it’s very hard not to spoil stuff with a game like this.

He rates it a buy. Thinks it’s a phenomenal game, quite enjoyable, it’s not fully up there with the first but that’s not easy to do he says. Protagonist is tremendous, for the most part very engaging, emotional etc. It’s also not nearly as in your face as 2 when it comes to the writing. Much more subtle.

Which I would say is a good thing.

2 Likes

Good for them!

The pandemic is still a ‘thing’:

Microsoft gives up predicting when its US offices will fully reopen - The Verge

Courtesy @Daniel: Naila (Compulsion) mentioned in her interview that they will start gonig to their NEW premises this month, and that the 90 ppl have all been working through Zoom most of the time. They have not seen a lot of the new staff in-person.

2 Likes

I recall people giving xbox a ton of shit for announcing games with cgi trailers and no dates. Wonder if people will give playstation the same shit for KOTOR remake and Wolverine and other stuff

4 Likes

it’s shit from me but it will get hyped because big known ips

1 Like

Is kotor coming to other platforms?

Now that the Playstation showcase is over

I know xbox has plenty games coming but their reluctance to make licensed deals like these Marvel ones and The whole KOTOR thing is kind of a bummer.

2 Likes

Well that’s it for Xbox then. Xbox is doomed now. They got Wolverine, Spiderman 2 and GoW 2 will probably get 50 million views in few days. Also GT7 looks “NEXT GEN” FH5 is joke lul. Xbox should pack up and just go now. (jk) :joy:

Also you will not hear Digitalfoundry complaining about the format of the show now with trailers after trailers playback.

yeah after certain amount of time it could be 1 year or more we don’t know for now

Enjoyed that. Spiderman 2 fucking hell i’m in

That was a very mediocre show after the ridiculous hype.

That being said, KOTOR Remake if anything should have been a Xbox timed exclusive, how did this happen?

And that being said, this studio Asphyr, are they good for it?

1 Like