XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

Replaying Halo Combat Evolved on Legendary…

Rocket flood.

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

4 Likes

Something different from using Custom Groups?

What exactly is a custom group? The only group I ever see on Xbox is where all the APPS are located. I want to create a folder and put the games that I have installed on the SSD. So instead of the 5 or 6 tiles that go left to right, one tile would be a folder and then when I click on it, underneath would be all my installed games. Basically, I want to keep them all in one single folder where as now, a few games aren’t on those tiles because they were knocked off when starting a game that wasn’t already there.

You can create a “group” of games or apps and pin the group to the home screen. Similar to the quick resume group, but not dynamic.

2 Likes

It’s your Folders functionality. :laughing:

I have the following going on:

1. QuickResume
  2. Staples
  3. In Process
  4. Apps
  5. Media
  6. Lego
  7. Up Next
2 Likes

Took me some getting used to, but I love groups now. I have Quick Resume, Playing, To Play, To Play with my partner, and games with easy achievements for Rewards.

1 Like

I already bookmarked that link you posted and will try this out tomorrow. Thanks Brit.

1 Like

Finding you next digital game on Xbox Series S

Purchasing digital games on Xbox Series S

Download and Install digital games on Xbox Series S

How to get more with digital games on Xbox Series S

1 Like

When I’m playing with the lights off the controller light bothers me a lot due to its brightness. Not related to the battery life at all

1 Like

Started using a new controller last night and the light is so bright lol. Need to alter that in the accessories app.

1 Like
1 Like

You know it’s a slow news time when there’s nothing about Jez and Rand’s Xbox Two podcast worth talking about…

Yep it was a slow week probably will be little better with the indie showcase

Have I ever shared with this great community how much I hate the sharing system.

Once or twice, I think.

Angry Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

2 Likes

This is your first time doing it.

Xbox’s sharing system is nothing but embarassing. I can’t remember the last time I was able to cut a clip

3 Likes

I wish everything gets fixed by end of this year with the update that JRonald has talked about.

Yeah, these couple of weeks I cooled down on podcasts as nothing interesting is happening. No interesting rumours, no interesting events. Only watch Iron Lords for all the madness that is happening there :joy: And check XboxEra for rumour mill.