XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

I don’t know man, very recently Grubb doubled down on it. Someone on Twitter said something like it ain’t happening and Grubb yes it definitely would. The Xbox project that is.

He also said he doesn’t think Sony wants to work together with him again unless it’s straight up Metal Gear,but no more weird shit.

1 Like

Sure, but I see it in my feed and need to look at it now. It will train me to skip videos from you guys in the end.

I really think Grubb is wrong. Nobody else can verify that Kojima + Xbox exists except for him, Jez never heard of Kojima + Xbox before Grubb.

I don’t think Phil’s shelf meant anything.

Kojima + Xbox is not happening.

When you choose to not do a push notification that also has it not pushed into people’s feeds. It just gets added to the channel silently for those who search for it.

Still we got great games coming, so who cares about Grubb being wrong about Kojima + Xbox.

I think you are going a bit fast here.

2 Likes

This back and forth about Kojima and Silent Hills is a circular discussion that will be answered in due time. Remember this is a forum and not a chat room. Try not to spam posts about the same topic. People will come in to the thread and see “wow 300 new messages today” and then 250 of them are one sentence in a back and forth.

16 Likes

It’s not once that he showed.

2 Likes

I have the Senua video in my feed and I don’t click the bell for any channel, I just see what comes up on my feed.

And it’s yet to come to fruition.

At this point I have more faith in the Reddit weirdos and their Kojima theories, then I do about the shelf :stuck_out_tongue:

That one was a push notification because it was something big and new.

1 Like

Fair enough, I see the distinguish you are making. If that’s how you have set it up, I am cool with it.

1 Like

3 Likes

Advanced A.I.

Interesting! Better A.I. is definitely welcome overall in gaming.

4 Likes

You guys actually have the campaign segment of Halo Infinite which I have rewatched like 10 times.

2 Likes

Yeah, no idea why they never posted it. Mike had to screen capture it from the press conference to get it up there for people.

1 Like

Thanks for this! It’s looking awesome!

1 Like

Got my 2nd one yesterday

2 Likes
6 Likes

120fps & VRR

Nice!

9 Likes