XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

They had a really cute one for the PSOne I remember, the mini model. Way off topic I know.

4 Likes

I’ve been watching Castlevania on Netflix and I’m like, how is Konami not doing anything with this IP, ugh.

6 Likes

ya this is what I was thinking of. Series s seems perfect for that

I’m not sure if it is the right topic for that, but it seems Machine Learning is gonna get serious for Xbox :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9MeRU5fTEU&t=20s&ab_channel=MaDzGaming

1 Like

Wrapping up Dying Light today. Dont think Ill do The Following but I already know what happens.

Doom Eternal with RT ???

Lmfaoo I go on vacation for 2 days and sony guys mad uncharted 4 is the next ps4 exclusive to go to pc who gives a fuck the game is 5 years old at this point Just play games wherever you want :man_shrugging:

P.S petition going around to stop sony from porting to PC

2 Likes

Obvious reaction from good for nothing fan boys.

Basically

lmfao God of War’s next. I thought a Naughty Dog game would never go to PC but here we are and I’m thinking TLOU2 Factions will launch as standalone and be on PS4/PS5 and PC day 1, it’ll be Sony’s first major dive into MP and live service this gen. The PC port might be why it’s taking this long to release.

3 Likes

I can see it as well oh man God of war gonna be a blood bath spiderman probably will as well that won’t be as bad since before 2018 spiderman games were always multiplat

it makes sense to port their highest selling biggest moneymaker to PC, I give Spiderman one to two years max before both Spidey 2018 and Miles Morales are on PC.

Haha hah, oh man folks can be so damn silly. It’s hilarious as fuck, sad at the same time!

It was a while ago, but when it was announced that Xbox games were coming to PC as well…was there this kind of outrage? I was absolutely fine with it.

yes i think there was lol. Quantum Break going to pc was received badly I heard?

I don’t remember if there was outrage with Xbox but it works Microsoft proved it

@Shpeshal_Nick Man hearing the Bioshock moneyhat rumour makes me really want you to be a Fraud.

1 Like

Wait what?

1 Like

Yea I been saying it as well

The one game that Sony should 100% put on PC (Dreams) is the one game that will probably never go on PC. lol. smh.

4 Likes

Listen to the new Podcast rumourmill. He heard Sony is in the process of getting or got timed exclusivity for the new Bioshock.