XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

Yep. Been expecting 2021 to be a weak year overall compared to 2020 but on the positive side, 2022 should hopefully be stacked.

Doesn’t matter, Game of the year is already decided with the release of “It takes two”. So there is nothing to win for other games this year anyway.

1 Like

It really is an incredible game.

1 Like

Damn, that would be a megaton.

1 Like

Yes.

3 Likes

I would love it on Game Pass day one

9 Likes

Glad they added that option.

1 Like

Seems like a missed opportunity for me. I reckon Split Second level destruction for the tracks would have been really awesome for a game like this

Xbox replied :smiley:

https://twitter.com/Xbox/status/1380229387409354755

7 Likes

Seems good !

SnowBikeMike liked a tweet of mine. I can die happy now.

4 Likes

Meme is good😆

1 Like

To each their own but for me personally, im hoping and expecting Halo Infinite to be my 2021 game of the year.

1 Like

im with ya there peter gameplay looks solid hell of a lot of fun the big emphasis on exporation and player choice in a open world halo campaign take my money

Cultures change when the majority of people directly affected & involved want to make things better.

Again, it’s nice to think that we can have a big impact with words on internet forums or twitter hashtags but the reality is different.

& no I don’t think we should be kept in the dark. Like I said, Schreier doesn’t shine any lights on any things that aren’t already out in the open.

Funny timing that Microsoft is running through their old logos.

Makes me think the one used in that fake Discord video might be legit.

1 Like

In answer to your question, I think he very much regards himself as a gaming journalist, not a gaming news reporter.

My ex used to work for a major national radio news show for the BBC and as she used to put it:

“Good news is no news.”

She saw the promotion of good news as the job of PR and the unearthing of bad practices as the job of journalists.

And did you ever wonder what your ex, or her employer’s motivation for taking that stance might be?

I.E. do you think that stance was more ultruistic, or financial driven. Because it’s pretty commonly accepted that bad news sells, a lot more than good news

Now I’m not saying bad news should ever be ignored, but when the good is, by choice…hell, by policy? That should tell you something

To be fair to her, the BBC is license fee funded so there is literally no financial imperative for this position.

You pay for the BBC fee or go to jail!