XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

Nice I love 80’s Action Heroes

5 Likes

JCVD from Bloodsport better be there.

3 Likes
7 Likes

While I disagree with Xbox doing a timed exclusive demo deal, it’s very nice to see Xbox heavily marketing a Japanese game that might be considered more niche/has less Western appeal. Something I really don’t like about Sony over the recent years is that they’d never show a game like this in their showcases. Their JP games showings are always limited to massively western appealing blockbusters like Resident Evil and Final Fantasy.

Been with Xbox since 2004 and the old OG Xbox is still my favorite. So many weird hidden gems on that thing that ooze that 6th gen soul. Also just love the “futuristic/alien” aesthetic they were going for with the design and dashboard and such, so I was pretty excited when they added the OG Xbox dynamic theme today. Kinda wish it was like PlayStation and changed the sounds and background music to those of the OG Xbox dash as well.

1 Like

I don’t know anything about the guy, and I am only posting it because it could be what Gabe meant about Steam on consoles. They could be doing their own. Again, really not sure on that one so huge grain of salt there :

New Dragon Quest could be getting announced… They have English available for this stream, so I’m guessing there might be something big here.

4 Likes

Return of the Steam machines?

2 Likes

Played a bit of Dying Light with fps boost and its so smooth.

1 Like

Put things in perspective, crazy to see Xbox has been around for 20 years and people act like they’re going bankrupt and closing up shop tomm.

3 Likes

he’s kind of a loonie…hasn’t been at valve for a decade iirc

This art is extremely clean, I already made it my desktop and phone background:

3 Likes

oh yeah Somebody stop me GIF

11 Likes

The Sony Xbox console war is pathetic. I remember arguing every day with a Sega fan boy every day on the school bus.

Of course he won’t admit that sonic was just a multi-scroll tech demo with poor gameplay

We didn’t have GIFs, to roll your eyes you literally had to roll your eyes.

Those were the days

6 Likes

And that ended when you got home.

2 Likes

http://gif.co/90LT.gif

6 Likes

When you go fast you cant properly react to to the environment, when you are slow it is sluggish. Poor gameplay. They were still good games because Sega was that good. But as a game design sonic is poor.

1 Like

I experienced that here today.

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/xDlhEVtAWhM

Going live at 8pm EDT, friendos.

5 Likes

I’m dying to get to play Psychonauts 2. Downloaded the first one todqyz played 1,5 hours and really like it.

Phil changed his profile picture on Twitter to Raz. Might be a Game Pass thing or maybe… a tease of a release soon?

4 Likes