XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

This kind of logic deserves some award for being – well, just bad !

Like the razzies. :laughing: :laughing:

Finally finished Murder on Eridanos expansion and I loved it. The writing and the new area were great. I hope that future BGS games will bring back the old dialogue system instead of Yes/No/Maybe.

Really looking forward The Outer Worlds 2.

15 Likes
7 Likes

Good

This is what xbox needs to do. Call NISA and Arksys while they are it.

13 Likes

1 Like

That’s great to see. I purchased 2-3 games for the Switch and I’m very satisfied with LRG.

FML, Yakuza 6. I should have waited lol

3 Likes

Alien Isolation, AC Collection, Unity, III Remastered, Far Cry 5, Primal, New Dawn (WAHT !!!), Gears 4, Halo Wars 2, many Lego games, LiS 1 and 2, Mad Max (120 FPS!!), Metro Redux (both at 120), ReCore, Shadow of the Tomb Raider (???), Shadow Warrior 2, Tomb Raider Definitive Edition, Watch Dogs 1, Yakuza 6…

:scream: :scream: :scream:

Edit : Dying Light !! And Deus Ex !

6 Likes

There are some random games which I would never imagine be on the FPS boost list.

• Beholder
  • Dead Island Riptide
  • Homefront
  • 20-50 Lego games
  • Power Rangers
1 Like

Anthem at 60 FPS ! :doge: :doge:

6 Likes

Ready for the mega patch. Coming never ! :phil_lmao:

2 Likes

Far Cry 5? Let’s gooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Yay! A lot of games in my backlog on that list :slight_smile:

I love Xbox.

4 Likes

For sure !

7 Likes

Phil’s backwards compatability initiative is right up there with the best decision he has ever made.

7 Likes

Gah, Yakuza 6. After I already 1000G’d it at silky smooth 30fps…

1 Like

I think that all the games ticked in the “off by default” column use Xbox One settings with the FPS boost.

I see The evil Within 2 on the list. That’s a new addition, right? I mean the game went to 60fps due to unlocked framerate, but now it’s full on 60fps without the dips?

1 Like