XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

This is totally true, but not for me.

That I’m not sure of. I was told about the game in January with no studio known. Seeing it has been on Phil’s shelf a while tells me Xbox are at minimum pitching for it.

5 Likes

Matty also said that Coalition is working on something else that would be shocking to people.

2 Likes

I could see them as well

maybe roundhouse ?

1 Like

The very idea of sitting squeezed in with hundreds of gross people for hours seems kinda repulsive to me now. I has movies at home, and clean friends.

1 Like

although we don’t know if it’s exclusive, who ever make it, it will big for them

Way to kill the mood, @Proven . :wink:

4 Likes

Today Juan Joya Borja “El risitas” passed away. He was a well known spanish celebrity well before he became a meme. Yeah he was kinda nuts but He was a kind and heartwarming guy.

link (spanish)

12 Likes

If only nuance were a feature of online discussion and not the exception. We’d have a lot more fun here, if we collectively didn’t paint so many things as black and white.

1 Like

1 Like

No clue who he is but I hope he enjoys eternal sleep, I for one can’t wait for the day. :+1:

2 Likes

Dont even try to have sex then.

1 Like

With randoms? Hell no, but I don’t have to :wink:

Coalition possibly working on something new? Yall dont say. So much for two gurus here telling me Coalition was made only to make more Gears for all of eternity.

Almost as if anybody with commonsense could see they needed to branch away from the carcass of Gears (I like the franchise and own everygame except Tactis) to get recognition.

1 Like

The quotes here are gold. Diversity and accessibility are things I value above just about anything else. However, you have to be excited about the way they talk about diversity within play styles. That impresses upon me that Xbox is giving significant creative freedom to their developers (first and second party). Sure there will be some flops but we could see some revolutionary gameplay as well. Can’t freaking wait!

7 Likes

where is this toy supposed to be? on the top shelf?

Okay, so gonna be “that guy”

It’s not a mando pop. It’s an Halo Elite Pop

I think @Shpeshal_Nick might have let the cat out of the bag a little early on Accident.

4 Likes

Shit is it?

I could have sworn it was Mando. Welp

4 Likes

So is it Coalition or Zenimax Online …