XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

I know they said you have to be an ultimate sub but other than that I haven’t seen.

I’m just going off what they have in the FAQs on Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) on  Xbox.com

I hope to be selected for the W10 beta, I don’t have any iOS devices. I was selected for the Android preview, a Ultimate subscriber and a Insider, but it’s not guaranteed, I think it’s random.

Yooooooo, this is exactly what I wanted to see. Being able to SEE which games are in there and then being able to remove them.

Lezzzzzzzzgoooooo

You mean that he said Avowed could be shown this year and releasing next year? Anything is possible, but if Avowed is one big no show this year I doubt it’s releasing next year.

Yeah, it is entirely possible that COVID will push things, but it sounds like that was the target as of a few months ago.

It was also said that we can see which games are QR compatible. Not sure how they’ve worked it into the UI but that’s super helpful as well.

Hopefully it gets to a point where we won’t need that and all games are compatible.

1 Like
9 Likes

The general notion is not the word ’ can’t ’

Many just don’t want that to happen. Becuase they want time between those two games. So that no overlap occurs.

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

1 Like

Beat me to it lol.

Yeah this is potentially massive news for Game Pass and something that Microsoft needs to sort out to make Game Pass for PC a big thing. It could also improve the 3rd party situation on PC because developers won’t need to make many changes to get the game on to the store.

2 Likes

Sounds good to me man, Starfield and Avowed in the same year, that is assuming Starfield isn’t this year. I guess even if Avowed is not at E3, it could still release next year with a big reveal at E3 2022.

Yeah, maybe they’ll decide to focus on pushing forward with thr game instead of taking resources to put together a demo. Theres a year a half between this e3 and the end of 2022.

You say your realistic. But you stare into facts like for example: machine games has released 6 games in 7 years. Yet you say “machine games are all hands on machine games”. I’m sorry but how’s that realistic? To me you ignore facts, and are extremely pessimistic and unrealistic to timelines.

2 Likes

This is just through a browser right? Not a a app because apple won’t allow it?

Right.

So insiders have those new quick resume options now. Will this mean everyone gets it next month or so?

I keep getting confused because it’s being described as for IOS. Which makes me think it only works with I phones/iPads. I would much less confused if it would be described as gamepass on web browser.

Hopefully it means I can do it through my Mac and IPad

3 Likes