XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

Just took a little visit to the Xbox Series X subreddit and Christ that place is in an awful state. They aught to get some moderation there that actually does something. There are open PS5 trolls and concern trolls dallying about and the mods there only remove stuff that is pro Xbox for some reason.

Ok, but don’t say “FF is PS since FF7” because is actually not true, it hasn’t been true for 15 years before the FF7R situation.

2 Likes

Xbox reminds me of the GameCube: Underdog console after massive Sony success on previous gen. Great design and performance. Fans looking forward first party games. I hope that’s where the similarities will end. I fear there will be more similarities coming.

I have noticed a trend in indie and niche games that are PS5, PC, Switch only.

It is true in mind share, which is the point. It is the entire point of these deals.

2 Likes

lol Gamepass was not a thing back then :smiley: and series x is sold out :smiley:

9 Likes

Don’t know if you realize this, but there is a dedicated thread about FinalFantasy exclusivity.

3 Likes

Nier Replicant has officially gained a place in my list for fav. soundtracks.

1 Like

Keiichi Okabe is absolutely amazing.

2 Likes

I mean, we are going through this strange moment at Xbox Studios: No releases and No news. but i think the Xbox is in a much better position than the Gamecube and Xbox One for example.

5 Likes

damn, better than Automata?

Better? Idk. The songs repeats very often and are burned in your brain.

1 Like

The huge difference is that GameCube lacked third party support for even the big games. They were much more reliant on first party.

3 Likes

Not going to lie. I don’t care about the main line FF titles missing Xbox, but the MMOs? That hurts. All we have is Bless Unleashed, Black Desert, Tera, ESO, PSO2, Neverwinter, and Skyforge and none seem as polished and streamlined as FF 14 and in the future FF16. I think Black Desert comes the closest out of that bunch.

I know we have PSO2:NG coming soon and that will make it easier missing out on the FF MMOs but still. Slightly hoping Smilegate releases Lost Ark on console but since Amazon is supposedly publishing it in the West, I doubt it will happen. I think Lost Ark would be MAJOR on consoles and I selfishly wanted Xbox to acquire Smilegate because of it lol

time for ending D

People still believe that FF14 is not on Xbox for content delivery package problems, lmao.

1 Like

Yeah nah it’s BS :joy:

Going to wait for the summer games showcase to see if Amazon/Smilegate drops news about Lost Ark coming to the west because the rumor is it’s supposed to release in 2021. If not, I’ll just get a PC and play the RU version lol.

2 Likes

Are you playing in NG+? hardcore was challenging but really fun as my first playthrough, it shouldn’t be too hard with the upgrades/new weapons and all. Even VoS is not that hard in NG+ to be honest, there are some really powerful weapons that you unlock after you beat the game so the bigger HP pools of the enemies/bosses are totally balanced out by the kick ass weaponry.

1 Like

I am still at the Ending B playthrough…I am addicted to RE8. :frowning:

1 Like

Late? They’re way ahead of the industry in launching Game Pass. They’ve launched big games like Outriders and MLB: The Show on Day 1. No offense but your expectations might be a little unrealistic.

They’re late to make these deals for gamepass yes, it’s not unrealistic at all.

They’ve only just started putting day-one third party games in there.

I’m sure a ton more will follow suit, but it could’ve started last year already and they could’ve gotten FF in these deals.