XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

Latest acquisitions! I’m really excited for both of them.

And finally a physical game with a reversible cover!

6 Likes

This. It’s obvious what they are up to. The wind is changing and they are slowly adjusting the sails.

4 Likes

I bet in a year from now we’ll see articles like “Gears 5, Ori 2, Sunset Overdrive, Recore and Dead Rising 3 deserved much more! so underrated!”, “Xbox One was ahead of it’s time in terms of features”, “Xbox One X was a beast of a machine for it’s time”. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

5 Likes

Oh, for certain. These people are as fake as they come, clickbait chasers and troll feeders. I don’t think there is a single genuine bone between them.

6 Likes

Yep so obvious about the media so fickle and fake

4 Likes

C’mon folks - be brave.

7 Likes

I can already see the “hot take” articles like “I may actually prefer Xbox One’s exclusive line-up over PS4’s, Let me explain!”. :open_mouth: :phil_lmao:

As you said the wind is changing and they are trying to adjust to the new reality, here in Greece most of the big sites are already in a much more “friendly” and positive mood when they talk about Xbox…some decided to bet everything on the wrong horse though a few years ago so it’s kinda hard now to adjust. :wink:

2 Likes

Same here (Sweden), they are very confused now and trying to find ways out of the hole they dug themselves into without looking silly. It’s not going great… they mostly succeed in showing how very little they know about Xbox.

1 Like

Another Old game!

6 Likes

It’s funny because you just described 100% accurate what is also happening here…this generation will be a fun one for sure. :wink:

1 Like

ooh coming to China soon.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Oh boy lol fantastic to see them all doing good.

fucking GTAV lol

but wait…if I never played an ‘old game’ does that make it new for me? Woops, just got a mental blocok from my brain, cannot comprehend that logic.

My nephews are playing Halo for the first time in their life, the look on their face makes you think that Halo came out yesterday.

3 Likes

Man, just the random Game Pass news drops have some awesome stuff IMO. This one looked very interesting, and the amazing thing is that I don’t have to talk friends into buying a game like this to all be able to try it out together. Game Pass is definitively THE place to play with friends.

2 Likes

1 lakh views in one hour

People love Xbox.

3 Likes

7 Likes

/s

1 Like

Ah