XboxEra Community Hangout |OT11| It Goes To 11!

Haha yeah!

Realistically if they were/are working with anyone else in Japan it will be SEGA.

I think this hints more at XGSP games, don’t think Sega would be doing that. Of the big publishers it seems like only Koei gets published by outside studios, so either them or studios.

1 Like

Lost Odyssey remake plz

1 Like

Game doesn’t need to be re-made. Remaster at most.

1 Like

https://x.com/klobrille/status/1746956715998802005?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

5 Likes

Doesn’t Bandai own this beauty…

2 Likes

I wonder if this game flopped because it usually join gamepass in March

1 Like

I hope it’s something new, no need to recover from the ancient past already failed IPs, with all their strings attached (I even liked Lost Odyssey, but it’s way past its moment, the worst would be Scalebound).

Concerning the studio, I think SEGA and Bandai Namco are the most likely partners: SE is still at the beginning of a new relationship, so it’s almost impossible, Koei Tecmo already does work for hire for Sony and Nintendo (so maybe, but can they make games for all three?), Konami does very few things and Capcom doesn’t do that kind of thing since a very long time. Outside big publishers, is a big question mark, it could be anyone.

It flopped indeed, I remember a 50% drop from F12022 if I’m not mistaken.

Sale or quality? Maybe former.

Sales, quality remains the same for these games

1 Like

13 degrees Farenheit outside and 4 inches of snow in the last 18 hours with more on the way. I live in an area that does not get much snow so we have practically no ability to clear roads. So, it looks like I’m probably working from home for the next several days.

Luckily I have plenty of food on hand and plenty of games in my backlog. This will turn into a nice mini-vacation for me. :smile:

13 Likes

Jez believe FF7R will happen for Xbox, but the only thing that Square and Sony are concerned is the timing of release since Rebirth is on its way. He knows discussion has been taking place.

1 Like

Where did he say that

Today on the podcast. It’s when Jez was forcing Rand to buy FFXVI again if it comes to Xbox, reflecting from his earlier tweet.

1 Like

Didn’t realize they did a podcast today, thanks for the heads up

1 Like

It’s been so long the game released that now any guess can be right.

For whatever it is worth, as he does speak to higher-ups at Xbox, Timdog has been very bullish the past week about FF 16 etc coming to Xbox.

I wouldn’t understand 16 before 7R honestly. The latter is an already done game since years, with an existing pc port, so some of the work for an Xbox port is already done.

16 is such a great game and to me much much better than 7 remake. Id rather have 16 over 7 remake

2 Likes

Just finished Outlast 2. Not a great game in my opinion, honestly rather boring. But that being said, it’s good to have played a horror game again. Which had been a long time.

Next up, Soma, Alan Wake 2 or The evil Within 2. The latter has been sitting in my backlog since day one.