XboxEra Community Hangout |OT11| It Goes To 11!

Whatever happened to that Ecco the Dolphin inspired game that was set to be an Xbox Series X|S launch title? :thinking: :dolphin:

2 Likes

3 years late…

1 Like

dolphin tears

1 Like

Towerborne looking real good.

I hope we see something at the DD.

14 Likes

I’ve given up on seeing it there, I think they would have included it in the artwork and news release since it’s a game with an announced 2024 window.

VOTING IS OPEN!

List your favourite games of 2023 in the voting thread. Extra love from me if you include some paragraphs on why you loved the games you picked!

XboxEra Community Game of the Year 2023 - VOTING THREAD! - Gaming - XboxEra

3 Likes

Man, it’s weird seeing a coming soon to be released on platform game from Square, let alone Final Fantasy.

3 Likes

Xcloud looks like it’s getting some real use, as I decided to use it to play Yakuza 4 and I got a 5-minute long queue.

1 Like

Could they shadowdrop an open beta/demo or something like that?

The relative sizes of those bars do not make sense whatsoever.

Yeah, not to scale at all, not even logarithmic. Its so bad.

https://twitter.com/shinobi602/status/1745936657944068257?t=46UqV9FdRRSEc2KYEdsDCQ&s=19

3 Likes

Starting to think a game coming to PS+ sooner than usual is doomed from layoff. First Callisto, then Saints Row, and now this.

1 Like

Must be terrifying working under Embracer right now

2 Likes

What is the best Indiana Jones movie?

• Raiders of the Lost Ark
  • Temple of Doom
  • The Last Crusade
  • Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
  • Dial of Destiny
0 voters
1 Like

I think if they were ready to do that it’d be part of the lineup and they’d be showing it off unfortunately. But who knows haha

1 Like

Iv seen Temple of Doom, Last Crusade, Crystal Skull and the opening of Raiders

Last Crusade is by far my favourite

1 Like

First three are all ace. Raiders is the best but you can’t go wrong with any.

Kingdom and Dial are okay. I don’t think they’re the worst movies ever but nowhere close to the first three.

I actually liked Mutt just fine. Shia LeBeouf may be a weird dude in real life or whatever but he’s a great actor. When they don’t have him doing stupid crap like swinging from vines he’s got some nice moments in that movie.

3 Likes

It’s going to be super hard to decide the #1 for me. Thanks for the proper time to have a vote on a GOTY though, gives me a chance to finish BG3.

You should check out the rest of Raiders if you have the time. Raiders is my personal favorite followed closely by Crusade. Raiders (and Doom) sort of sets up Indy as like a James Bond character that could go on endless adventures and probably be recasted just fine like Bond, but Crusade has a ton of heart and makes his story way more personal (and gives us some great Sean Connery- the first Bond). Crusade is also probably the more fun ride out of the two.

Yeah I think the first half of Kingdom isn’t bad, but I only watched it once. Dial has a really good ending imo and sunsets Ford’s version of Indy very well. My ranking would be: Raiders, Crusade, Doom, Dial and Skull.

2 Likes