XboxEra Community Hangout |OT11| It Goes To 11!

It would be so sweet if all that speculation last week by Jez and a few others turns out to be wrong and we get concrete dates for Avowed, Hellblade 2 etc. But as with all things, best to just not expect anything and find out.

https://x.com/aarongreenberg/status/1743361389744550340?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

Tempting to get one.

3 Likes

Were some of those voices not wrong enough in the past three years for you? :wink:

4 Likes

Here’s a strange one - why isn’t Neon White yet out on Game Pass? It was announced as “coming soon” in the Extended Summer Showcase, and yet… it isn’t here. It’s not even out on Xbox at all yet, as far as I know.

2 Likes

Premiers at 12pm EST on January 11th

10 Likes

209 posts were split to a new topic: That rumor and speculation about some Xbox game being published elsewhere

Jez on X: “Good bet.” / X (twitter.com)

2 Likes

Idk, i think these products are just wasteful plastic garbage. Microsoft is on a very public road to sustainability, there is no place for this marketing trash imo.

yeah i know, no fun allowed.

Have been playing master detective raincode today on my switch, i am praying that it comes out on xbox this year so i can further enjoy it on a much higher picture quality.

1 Like

If any of you liked vampire survivors like I did there is a game called army of ruin which is pretty much the same thing but 3d graphics. iv been playing it for 2 hrs now and loving it. it starts slower but two levels in you unlock the ability to speed up the game and its good from there

5 Likes

It’s GTA we talking about. Not to mention the game is console exclusive for launch, hence many PC folks would be looking to buy a console just for this.

1 Like

What’s this?

Just a simple joke i found on Twitter. Someone was making a gentle pun about ‘next years milk’ because it was milk with a 2024 expiration date. Someone else then joked by comparing it to the epidemic of game leakers. Nothing more to it.

1 Like

If you must continue the discussion, do so in the thread at That rumor and speculation about some Xbox game being published elsewhere

4 Likes

IMG-20240106-WA0003

Gotta say…i never really realized this, lmao. Never thought of it.

15 Likes

Hadn’t seen this story until just now while listening to a podcast.

To me, this is all about Sony making so many minor revisions to a console where not every change was worth enough of a saving. It’s about the Return on Investment.

This is very much in line with the discussion @Knottian and Albert Penello had previously, about what sort of changes make sense to roll out and how difficult it is to recoup costs.

5 Likes

I would have never thought of this in a million years. :smile:

6 Likes

I know, right? It’s honestly freaking cool! I do remember seeing the Lakitu but never went past that with my thoughts, lmfao. Good one Miyamoto, wow.

4 Likes

Yeah, I always thought it was just a goofy Miyamoto/Nintendo thing that was used to explain the switching of viewpoints.

3 Likes