XboxEra Community Hangout |OT11| It Goes To 11!

I played 9 of them and Starfield is the favourite of course.

One of my favourite gaming stories and the music is soooo good

1 Like

14 and most of them were good

not bad

Finally played a CoD for the first time since like BO1 thanks to the free trial, my takeaways are that the gunpay feels really good and hitting enemies feels great

That being said

1. The UI is absolutely horrid

2. What happened to the good old 3 perk system we used to have? This vest nonsense is horrible

3. Just let me play domination

4. Meat is one of the worst maps iv ever played, these maps just arent designed for so many players, same goes for shipment, only thing it was good for was 1v1s

You’re able to select match type and just play that mode . There’s a game type selector . I agree that the ui is the woat

I’ve made a hub for our upcoming GotY week, articles/video goes live at 9 am each day (if plans work out)

7 Likes

This was an insane year for day one launches. Holy wow.

1 Like

https://x.com/xboxp3/status/1736461210978246898?s=61&t=UF3sdM-kacs488qXlpVRPQ

15 Likes

https://twitter.com/BondSarah_Bond/status/1736476245792379155

17 Likes

Xbox absolutely killed it with Game Pass this year.

7 Likes

YouTube is a real fucker for making their ads even worse, way, way worse.

They have this new timer now, often making you wait 60 seconds until you can skip it, and that means you are forced to watch several ads and can’t skip them. Used to be that one ad would maybe last 60 seconds but you were able to skip it after ten seconds or even less.

As if it wasn’t already sad enough how even in videos that barely last 30 seconds there are ads. They really want to push people towards premium but I’m not doing it.

1 Like

Been using a hacked YouTube app for years now. It skips ads, sponsors, skips even intros and plays stuff in the background.

3 Likes

Ah man, I wished that stuff worked for the TV app too. Nowadays I only watch YouTube via the TV app. I don’t have a PC. I guess I could install some stuff on my phone and then stream via screen cast though, hmm.

I reccomend NewPipe for mobile and getting Ublock origin for PC

1 Like

I have a Gamesir X2 Pro for my Xperia 1 V coming for Christmas for playing Game Pass Cloud on… (yep, Xbox game pass running on a Sony phone, PS Portal eat your heart out).

But this weekend I’ve been away and played Citizen Sleeper, Genesis Noir and an insane amount of Assasins Creed Odyssey on the mobile with touhmch controls… And it’s very good for the point and cluck games, but also a shocking amount of effort has been put into AC!

7 Likes

Alternative version of SoundCloud where you actually can not have ads

Get enhancer for YouTube, I understand wanting to watch the ads to support a channel when you can’t sub(YouTube issue mostly).

Enhancer extension has a skip ad button, but if you’re using chrome just use Firefox or Edge as Google is going to kill the ad blocker on it in 2024. To me if Microsoft goes in the same direction, Firefox will be the only browser I will use.

1 Like

What’s the commotion I’m hearing about the ultimate irony from PS with selling used games???

It’s nothing

Someone found a very old terms of service thing that has never been enforced

9 Likes