XboxEra Community Hangout |OT11| It Goes To 11!

I don’t even know what my expectations should be besides the possibility of FF7R being there or not (I don’t care if it isn’t).

I’m just happy if Falcom or Gust games appear lol.

1 Like

Did they hype their past TGS like this before? Didnt pay attention to past ones.

A Castlevania announcement through an Xbox stream would be quite interesting, since Konami used a Sony stream to announce the Metal Gear Solid 3 remake and remastered collection, and Sony has some sort of timed exclusivity with the Silent Hill 2 remake.

The Castlevania thing has been rumored for a bit, but I think everybody naturally assumed it’d be another Sony announcement. But getting more friendly with Sega/Atlus, Square Enix, and now possibly Konami? Phil and the team are cooking. Don’t forget the Game Pass bag Capcom got for Exoprimal and the Monster Hunter Rise port as well.

https://x.com/gematsu/status/1703972100661244131?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

Not going to lie, I was going through so many different names that I thought one of them was this one. Hell, I thought they had an anime. I was so confused for some reason.

1 Like

The subtitle was added later. The anime is airing right now and is about to end, but nobody really cares about it.

It’s delay isn’t a shocker lol, there’s quite a few games still saying they’re coming 2023 like Stellar Blade, or Level-5’s upcoming stuff (that they recently still said is coming this year, with no release window given at all).

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Mid-gen Xbox hardware roadmap leak (New 2TB XSX slim, new controller with haptics, gyro, speakers and quieter buttons), more info

Xbox was giddy as fuck that Yakuza 7 was a Series XS temp next gen exclusive, and contrary to outlets like Gematu’s belief, no they didn’t pay for the game to skip PS5 temporarily.

11 Likes

Man would hate to be the person that leaked all those docs that weren’t supposed to be made public. I’m downloading them now because Microsoft is going to go after the FTC for this.

I think Doom Zero Year is going to surpass the Starfield drama

The thing that really stings is that whilst all this is interesting for us as spectators, it is devasting for the marketing beats and the teams for the reveals that would have likely been huge roof-raisers, especially Fallout 3 Remaster.

It is? Is it Noir?

MK1 is in top 12 most played games in USA. Weird. We can spend money on games?

https://x.com/PAYDAD_/status/1703801442836815942?s=20

https://x.com/annomuta/status/1703990441233031567?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

7 Likes

The sky is blue?

This happens often? :open_mouth:

Unnecessary? Come on, i know this is xboxera but lets not kid ourselves. Spiderman is quality and compared to some of the stupid side objectives in assassins creed at least spiderman was very fun and had a high quality main story and side objectives and dlc. Thats a singleplayer game done right.

There was a lot of complaints from even the PS community on Resetera about the poor side-stuff though.

It’s literally almost consensus that Spider-Man’s side content was meh, even people who like the game will likely agree.

8 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Mid-gen Xbox hardware roadmap leak (New 2TB XSX slim, new controller with haptics, gyro, speakers and quieter buttons), more info