XboxEra Community Hangout |OT10| Insert Catchy Quip Here

Stumbled upon this:

7 Likes

Iā€™m sure itā€™s already been posted but I have just seen the Counter Strike 2 trailer!

What a year 2023 is going to be for gaming!

Come on Valve do Half-life 3!

6 Likes

Mighty doom is damn good game

Mobile games are so much easy play

You just use your finger to move the slayer and everything happens own its own

What a fantastic game mechanics

6 Likes

I posted about that here the moment it was revealed PS5/PC only.

Pre-Sony publishing Project Eve/Stellar Blade may as well be a different game, gameā€™s completely different with the backing of a huge company like Sony

Difference is that Sony doesnā€™t do kumbaya so they of course did not commit to the announced Xbox version. More reasons MS should stay away from that generous behavior.

7 Likes

Sony ponys tasting their own medicine. You love to see it.

6 Likes

I did a thing, upgrading from a 55" B7

15 Likes

Xbox servers down for anyone ?

Someoneā€™s been on OzBargain by the looks of it :joy:

Great price for sure.

5 Likes

haha! was going to wait for the G3/C3 but the pricing for the G2 is closer to the C2 and the G3 probably wonā€™t be this price for a while. Impulse buy but also would like the 120@4K and VRR support, the bigger screen size is nice too.

2 Likes

Looks like Xbox ainĀ“t giving up on consoles anytime soonā€¦ :smirk:

20 Likes

You could see the transition but it wasnā€™t like a huge decrease or increase in visual quality.

Stumbled upon this:

What goes around, comes around.

16 Likes

They know but always chose to ignore this. And itā€™s not like they abandoned this mentality since then.

But hey, letā€™s focus on Starfield that was robbed off of a PS5 release by MSā€¦

5 Likes

Agreed. Iā€™m just staying with my original prediction as I never change my predictions. Hehehe.

4 Likes

Man people sure are salty about redfall not comming to ps5. the same people who bashed it the past couple of months as well.

8 Likes

They donā€™t even care about Redfall. They just want to latch on to anything that paints MS as the villain.

11 Likes

Fuck Sony and their fanboys/extremists. What Sony does is far worse because the games they pay for isnā€™t to make their platform or eco-system better, itā€™s to keep them off Xbox. Sony also doesnā€™t own the IP, the studio or anything related to it.

Microsoft buys the studio/publisher, owns the IPā€™s, pays for the games to be developed, pays for the studios, pays for the employees, etc. and unlike Sony, gives everyone the option to play them on Game Pass day one for what is basically a $10 monthly rental.

I have said it before and Iā€™ll say it again. Microsoft needs to stop being nice to Sony and I hope they buy more studios and publishers and in turn make them all exclusive to the Xbox eco-system as they fucking should.

Sony and their hypocritical fanboys/extremists are nothing more than pansies. They asked for this last generation when they said, Microsoft should go buy some studios and have more exclusives and I know this for a fact because as a PS4 guy, I said the same exact shit. Well, Microsoft listened and yet, everyone still fucking cries. Give me a break!! SMH.

17 Likes

There was also recently a Kickstarter where Sonys involvement fucked over backers on other platforms

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ldi/little-devil-inside/posts/2864089

13 Likes

I will be streaming RE4 Remake tomorrow morning EDT US time. Streaming embargo is up a day early so Iā€™ll be starting up a fresh playthrough.

10 Likes