XboxEra Community Hangout |OT10| Insert Catchy Quip Here

So looking forward to having this list populated with Sony GaaS Titles… :troll:

2 Likes

If Capcom wants my money for Ace Attorney they have to release this stuff on Xbox :woman_shrugging:

Its Ghost Trick, I’ll allow it.

2 Likes
15 Likes

Pleasantly surprised that this actually came to xbox.

1 Like

And I thought last year was strong despite lack of big first party titles.

15 Likes

I was just on you tube and came across some random xbox podcast and they were talking about which games will be exclusive in the future and what not. some were saying the elderscrolls 6 will be multiplt which I can see but here we are a couple of years into the gen and into the bethesda aquisition and this is still comming up. they own bethesda they need to be clear and say elder scroll is exclusive like they did with starfield or this FUD will keep comming up. again bad xbox messaging years later

That seems like messaging that shouldn’t even be necessary

2 Likes

Didn’t Phil already say it would be? Also, it doesn’t matter how many times they say something will be exclusive, people either refuse to listen or bring it up disingenuously to farm clicks.

There’s your problem. :smile:

2 Likes
6 Likes

don’t tell me that the channel had the word “forge” name on it.

It’s wild. When thinking about Exoprimal, I was compiling on games that are similar to it and wouldn’t you know it, this one of few games that are actually co-op. Remember when there was a meme about Game Pass being only co-op games. Look back now, it’s crazy that we got more single player heavy than co-op heavy. So many narratives getting destroyed this year. Amazing.

5 Likes

The curation team for Game Pass need more praise, they are doing such a fantastic job.

Damn PS5 must be having development issues is it time for Sony to stop supporting the PS5 /s

1 Like

People are saying aiming is off on RE4 Demo on Xbox version but it hasn’t been my experience at all.

Strange pragmata didn’t make an appearance at the capcom show. I wonder if it’s a delay or will appear at the rumoured Sony show in may/June?

1 Like

RE4 remake demo looks outstanding on Series X. Capcom sure makes it sing.

1 Like

I just realised that if the abk deal goes through they would own the prototype ip. That could be their “superhero” game and wouldn’t have any license problems with marvel or dc etc, since it’s an original ip.

A full remake or a remaster of the first two and then a sequel would be nice.

1 Like
15 Likes

Christopher Dring writes some really stupid tweets sometimes.

1 Like

I remember twitter went hard on Hi-Fi Rush and saying because it didn’t chart on NPD and Forspoken did, the latter was a success and former was a flop. Well, karma strikes back. I do feel bad for those who did wish it was performing well and nothing else, but gaming business isn’t easy.

9 Likes

Makes me question the people in charge at Square who gave this a green light…

2 Likes