XboxEra Community Hangout |OT10| Insert Catchy Quip Here

How much you wanna bet theres a ps5 exclusive demo for re4 comin g

2 Likes

Paradox acquisition after ABK?

1 Like

I can confirm that bases spawn, like the Schlooper in the Outskirts. It felt like the last 30 Hulk kills weren’t registering at all, but they completed after I started tracking it myself in notepad. It feels like forever when doing that loop, but it wasn’t.

I have a few more “Jason” kills left to wrap up the BBS Forum Achievement. I’m farming that in the Mining Outskirts section beyond the Furgle Village where a ton of “Mytes” spawn. When you cross through to the other section 1 “Jason” spawns on the 3rd Warp Base incoming. Kill him, then retreat back to the Furgle Village section, which forces Mytes respawn. It’s a nice cycle for farming those 2 things without having to reload last checkpoint or head into the menus.

4 Likes

I have no idea if that’s in the cards, but I have long thought that a Paradox acquisition would really shore up PC GamePass. A lot of Paradox games come to Xbox as well, but they are clearly a “PC first” developer and that’s where most of their fans are.

We get a lot of the Paradox games already though, so maybe they are fine just continuing whatever partnership they have.

7 Likes

There is a deal going on at Verizon’s store for the Series S, $150 with promo code. To get a code you need to have a Verizon wireless account (Verizon Up). You can also get a code from someone not using it, or hope to snag one online.

Currently waiting to see if I can find one right now.

5 Likes

I got one the other day. Great deal!

The dead island 2 gameplay looks like a blast! How was that so quite today?

1 Like

It is relatively okay there are much worse games. However the game deals with mental issues and shows them in the game in certain ways that don’t require violence but are uncomfortable. Something like the darkness in your mind.

Who said anime month end means no more anime ish game pass game?

8 Likes

So…in an irony way, people fault Microsoft for having devs taking forever and spout out that they allegedly ruining them, yet no real result came out in quality speaking, yet here is this game under Sony’s banner. Did I miss something?

Note: joking but it is…comically karma.

12 Likes

It’s because Bungie has been bad for a while :stuck_out_tongue:

The High on Life update has significantly improved the picture quality. Always felt Blim City looked somewhat soft, it’s noticeably more sharp now. And performance for me while smooth most of the time, there would always be some weird drops here and there, seems completely smooth now.

I can see myself going for a second playthrough for this game and it’s great that stuff is as it should be now.

Also, am I the only one or does it look like there should be one more bounty, when you go into the machine? It shows a alien with 3 eyes on the 8th box. Maybe DLC? I sure as hell would love a new location too.

5 Likes

Great to hear because I haven’t started yet. Lucky me and the endless increase of backlog.

7 Likes

I got my S for £190, well actually £4 because the rest was easy MS reward points but $150 is an insane deal

3 Likes

Looks amazing! :eyes:

2023 is fuckin’ crazy! Dead Space Remake, Hi-Fi Rush, Metroid Prime Remastered, Wo Long, REmake 4, Ghostwire: Tokyo and then Redfall, Tears of the Kingdom and SF6 in the first 6 months! :open_mouth: :partying_face:

10 Likes

This looks great. RE4 is one of my favorite games of all time. iv played it on pretty much every console,

1 Like

Yes, 2023 is being amazing for videogames so far

3 Likes

This looks really damn good

Although i’ll be buying the laser sight at first opportunity, just looks wrong and quite frankly worse without it

Yes, it does.

And yes, 2023 is crazy!! Hi Fi Rush, Dead Space Remake, Hogwarts Legacy, Scars Above, Resident Evil 4, Sifu (xbox), Star Wars Jedi Survivor, Redfall, Atlas Fallen and Diablo IV for me all in the first six months of 2023!!!

5 Likes

1 Like