XboxEra Community Hangout |OT10| Insert Catchy Quip Here

I just realised that if the abk deal goes through they would own the prototype ip. That could be their “superhero” game and wouldn’t have any license problems with marvel or dc etc, since it’s an original ip.

A full remake or a remaster of the first two and then a sequel would be nice.

1 Like
15 Likes

Christopher Dring writes some really stupid tweets sometimes.

1 Like

I remember twitter went hard on Hi-Fi Rush and saying because it didn’t chart on NPD and Forspoken did, the latter was a success and former was a flop. Well, karma strikes back. I do feel bad for those who did wish it was performing well and nothing else, but gaming business isn’t easy.

9 Likes

Makes me question the people in charge at Square who gave this a green light…

2 Likes

Done!

11 Likes

Where is that no hope gif from South Park when I need one?

6 Likes

more like morgan freeman’s “good luck. you need it” quote.

6 Likes

Wow, anyone else following everything going on with Silicon Valley Bank? Heading towards potentially the second largest bank collapse in US history because they bought a ridiculous amount of 10 year, 1.8% return bonds. Yikes.

Over 90% of their holdings are uninsured. Double yikes.

2 Likes

That explains the stock market pitfall today.

3 Likes

Yeah trading on 5 banks impacted has been halted.

1 Like

Gosh, if only if it were possible to play Mega Man 1-8, Mega Man I-V, Mega Man X 1-6, Mega Man Legends 1 and 2, Mega Man Battle Network 1-6, Mega Man Zero 1-4, and probably more on Xbox for free!

6 Likes

4 Likes

Likely delayed?

Most likely at this point.

After the shit sony are pulling. Ms wont put those games on ps. Also es6 isnt even a thing right now.

5 Likes
7 Likes

At this point I think we need a change of perspective. From now on if a game hits it’s release date, it’s ahead of schedule.

11 Likes

Only game devs you can count on so far is Playground. I know people are dying for Fable, but they really want to remain as those who knows they are ready and set to deliver on first day.