XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

Looks great. I really have no reason to buy games anymore…

3 Likes

Yep. Since Game Pass began I’ve only bought like 3 games. When first party games start dropping more often it’s gonna be so bloody good.

Are you telling me I have to solve a hard random generated puzzle in Dishonored 2 to make a a no kill run? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You can do it!

1 Like

How is the the lvl in Ch 6? Is it something special or does it compare with the others so far? I heard Dishonored 2 has some amazing lvl design but soo far I haven’t noticed it sadly. Honestly the first game had much more interesting paths. In this game I sneek trough the city and almost end always at some big house and go back after I finished my task… maybe I start to feel a fatigue but I enjoyed the first game somewhat more :confused:

Especially the whale hunting factory was a highlight. This lvl was just perfect…

I ask this because this puzzle let me skip a big chunk of the lvl

This is how far I’ve come so far :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m starting a playthrough of KOTOR 2 and I’m gonna try to take it slow. I do 52 games a year and I binged a lot earlier, so I want to take my time. I rushed FFVII Remake ans it was kinda brutal.

Solved it​:partying_face::partying_face:

Would love a answer to this, thanks in advance will sleep now good night :blush:

Should be at least Bright Memory, CoD, CrossCode, Dirt 5, DMC 5, The Falconeer, Maneater, The Touryst, Star Wars Squadrons and WRC 9. Not sure about Tetris Effect. EAs sports games and NBA 2k in single player mode should also all be 120 fps.

1 Like

Jeff speaking the obvious.

Jeff was also one of the first ones saying gold was going away so lol.

2 Likes

Will die on the hill that if this was an xbox one game it would had been very successful.

I would have played it.

So would i. Xbox fans in general would have likely greeted the game with open arms i think. It’s a shame.

:philwins:

12 Likes

BRUTE FORCE PLEASE (Seriously, I keep finding cheap copies and I wanna try it)!

Awesome news!

Have they just quietly dropped the framerate doubling now?

Maybe they finally add the Risen games like they showed in the first Backwards announcement. :doubt:

2 Likes

Not as far as I’m aware. Should still be in the works.

1 Like