XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

This is old school mate :smirk:

Unfortunate to see that you have so many problemsā€¦

Oh shit. Iā€™ve gotten that twice in the 17 days that I have had the console. Shutting down the console and turning the console back in fixed the issue each time for me.

Tomorrow is the Resident Evil stream. Rumors are that they will have RE4R too.

3 Likes

Hell yeah!!! I get out at work at 4pm EST and the stream starts at 5pm EST so I will be watching. Iā€™m expecting a release date for Resident Evil VIII: Village (my prediction is late April) and a reveal trailer for REmake4 which I see as a 2022 title. Looking forward to both!!! Canā€™t wait!! 20 hours to go until the stream!!! Letā€™s go!!!

1 Like

That would be great with said I just want a release date for RE8 haha

Yeah probably some issues between the tv and console.

Either that or itā€™s the HDMI cable itself.

Hitman 3 is truly spectacular. Just finished the second level and it was incredible. I really hope one day a Sherlock Holmes game can play and look like that!

The game is gorgeous aswell. The only downside is that the cutscenes donā€™t match the levelsā€™ quality.

2 Likes

Btw, I hate how Xbox doesnā€™t mute the TV speakers when I plug my headphone. I just finished a 1 hour session of gaming and realized my TV was really loud at 2 AM.

Same here. I remember it did like three or four years ago, but now it just doesnā€™t. I always have to mute my TV when I plug in my phones. There are some quirks like this which can be really annoying.

Is it because the Series X is handshaking before the TV is ready or something making it think the poor thing is a 640x480 monitor?

To a lesser degree this has happened to my lowly Samsung 4K but the only affect is that it thinks my TV canā€™t do HDR until I reboot the Xbox or TV via a actual power cycle (rather than standby on the TV).

Lol I love this

1 Like

:grinning:

this is excellent :star_struck:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Damn thatā€™s a bummer he joined unity instead of coming back to xbox lol but I guess it makes sense to continue in that sports legacy

I didnā€™t knew Unity had an extra division for sports. Good for Peter Moore!

1 Like

@DeoGame I finally managed to get the Hitman 1 Legacy Pack!!!

I believe you are in the same boat as me as you got Hitman GotY in GwG and couldnā€™t redeem it within Hitman 3, right? You also own Hitman 2 and could play Hitman 1 within the second game without any problem, right?

For some reason, the key to fix this mess is the HITMAN 2 ā€“ Starter Pack!

Even if you own Hitman 2, you have to claim the free starter pack in the Microsoft Store.

After that, you have to download Hitman 1 and in the in-game store you will be able to redeem the Legacy Pack (which was showing a price before I claimed the free Starter Pack).

After that I was able to access Hitman 1 destinations in Hitman 3!

3 Likes

Thanks! Will be sure to do ASAP! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will try this. But damn, I canā€™t wait till delete Hitman 1 & 2, eating up my previous hard drive space!

1 Like

I deleted and reinstalled those games (and DLCs!) so many times between yesterday and todayā€¦ I almost gave up and bought the Access Pass!

But yeah, Iā€™m glad I finally got to delete them! And I still canā€™t believe the whole Hitman trilogy weighs only 60 GB now!

1 Like