XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

Athia sounded better than Forspoken though.

All in all, it looked like FFFXV

1 Like

Nothing new on the Xbox port for FF7 Remake? Guess it will come in the Summer with intergrade then :man_shrugging:

it’s a law, code names/working titles always sound better than the final ones. looks like Square Enix and Xbox partnership deepening indeed :rofl:

1 Like

I think it will be announced for the next batch of Game Pass delivery.

1 Like

lol looks like the deleted this and rectified it now. Cool

I don’t have any idea what kind of game this is…is it an action rpg or an action adventure? art style looks like FFXV to me which I didn’t like at all.

Overall it was a pretty mediocre showing from SE, also it’s funny that they won’t even bother to bring Darius and Bubble Bobble to Xbox. :phil_lmao:

I enjoy those types of games on console too… ?

1 Like

this gif does make the game look hype lol

What’s with Playstation funding so many The Pathless-like games right now though? lol

We got The Pathless, we getting Solar Ash later this year and then Forspoken in 2022, all focus on super fast and fluid movement. MFs bout to beat Sonic at his own game.

1 Like

There was no talk of Octopath either so it’s not coming to PS4/5 yet.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t like it. Looks “wrong” and cartooney if that makes sense.

Literally was talking with a friend who told me smart delivery is just cross buy

Good catch. Does Nintendo have any involvement in console exclusivity ? Maybe they allowed it for an Xbox release.

What did their caretaker think?

the name of the game simply shoulda been “Is that a motherfuckin Dragon?”

No idea but it’s a bit weird. Square are just weird though they make no sense. Why aren’t we getting Bubble Bobble.

1 Like

Another 2 year exclusivity. Is Square up for sale - should be a legitimate question.

2 Likes

Maybe they think it’s too much of a weeb game for Xbox ? Square will always be weird.

Forspoken looked good. Sucks about how long its timed. I hope xbox shoes an exclusive soon that looks that good. maybe Stalker next week?

I should have known you’d have this covered already. I laughed when seeing the following posted elsewhere:

2 Likes

I know we have Tango, but we need a JRPG developer or two.

Forspoken hurts, but Octopath on GamePass makes it a little better.

1 Like