XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

Because the game requires certain builds and encourages multiple playthroughs and I dont have time for that. If a game cant give me the natural progression and items required to be ready after like 80 side quests, the whole story and 30 hours then I wont be putting much more into it.

Spent like 35 minutes on like the 4th retry of the final boss and I got beat on the final phase. Not retrying it again.

I quit Infinite undiscovery at the final boss

Okay. I completely understand that. Iā€™m not into play through a game multiple times either and if I canā€™t beat a game in one playthrough, the game is done. However, for certain games im not 100% sure how plays out, I will research it to see exactly what the setup/format is and if I know im not going to do it, I wonā€™t even waste my time at all.

Why?

Man I have that game there waiting too for a playthrough lol

1 Like

I was under leveled and kept dying. Gave it an honest go tho.

Oh, okay.

I give you and others here props for going back to those old grindy RPGā€™s. Iā€™m long past those days and while a lot of the games were classics, I donā€™t miss them. lol.

This was like 12 years ago lol

I never finished Rogue Galaxy because I couldnā€™t beat the final boss. It was such a long fight, and dying right at the end repeatedly was really frustrating.

Oh wow. This sounds fucking awesome and totally fits the theme

Really cool. Now, Hellblade takes place in the 8th century, but that shouldnā€™t stop them from drawing upon this event. Maybe Senua has to stop a second collapse?

Every day and every moment

Xbox has a worse sharing system than Stadia, Playstation and Nintendo combined. Its awful and worthless.

You might wanna call support, because I have literally not had this kinda stuff happen even once.

5 Likes

Same, mine is flawless

5 Likes

Pretty sure itā€™s just you with problems, actually.

Sharing system works perfectly here.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been having sharing problems as well. I can share to Twitter, no problems with that, but for some reason captures donā€™t upload to Xbox Live for me, even though my Xbox says that it has uploaded. It was temporarily fixed for me but it has gone back to not working again.

Thats a bug right now and I think its disabled.

Doesnt really change that the system is bad compared to the others.

Same here for me and two of my friends, screenshots and videos donā€™t upload but achievements are shown completely normal on the community app for some reason. The problems started around the launch of the new consoles and itā€™s still broken for me too. :frowning:

Code Red! Code Red! Defcon 5!

http://www.pinataisland.info/ is down.

Man, I hope itā€™s not for good.

?