Xbox Series X retail boxes are now in warehouses

Ign are sharing the same clickbait too? Or is this actually official now? If so, what is Microsoft doing…

Only time, I seen them numbers was with that other site prior.

And ign are awful with console war posts, stopped following them years ago.

Well, a couple of months ago IGN’s Twitter profile shared a Ghost of Tsushima fanboy video of Sony and Microsoft dueling about console prices.

Me too.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t take that article in consideration when MS just made a partnership with GameStop to push their product forward.

1 Like

Can someone help me with the number of consoles per pallet?

Looks like in the back we have 3 standing horizontal with probably 6 (or only 5) deep on 2 layers? Or 3 layers? And on top we have 9 laying flat?

So either 45 or 63 consoles? First one would be a 300kg per pallet and the second one would be 400kg per pallet

Those boxes are massive. And every time I see some Halo Infinite advertising, I die a little on the inside. Oh, what could have been.

2 Likes

Could you imagine how much more Hyped people would have been!? It would have been one hell of a launch game.

Whiskey induced bender? :stuck_out_tongue:

MS really turned it around to such an extent that the rabid fanboys only could create Greg a the dawn of the new generation.

the pool subject was their own readers? LOL and ppl running that as some holy grail truth, it is just crazy how far ppl goes on this console war bs.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Damn all ready to go

I finally know they have 45 per pallet. In both orientations they can fit 45.

That’s better than Xbox One, but worse than Xbox One X But they’re early, they don’t need to ship per plan. They might do that for the Series S. That would not be to expensive.

This is hilarious.

You mean the IGN article where they asked 100 people? seriously?

3 Likes

The tweet didn’t mention or link to any poll, it just said directly that 80% were buying a PS5, as if they were stating it as fact. Obviously, you can imagine the kinds of replies it was getting.

Really not looking forward to dealing with UPS. I dont know why Microsoft store use em :skull:

We are so close :partying_face:

1 Like

@YBI

The study was conducted from September 23 to 25, 2020, using a sample of 511 US-based respondents, representative of the US general gaming population.

511…Wow such great reporting :joy::+1:

2 Likes

So close.

I can smell it.

2 Likes

If you look at the Amazon numbers, it appears to be the case. Also, social media numbers are heavily, heavily skewed in favor of the PS5. I’m thinking more like a 3-1 ratio as opposed to a 4-1 ratio though

I do think it is interesting that not a single member of the press has gotten their hands on the PS5