Xbox News Briefing 2020 Leaked by WalkingCat (_h0x0d_)

the series s leak was handled almost perfectly, Stein and others on the socials for Xbox need a fucking raise asap. He even commented on the Sony event announcement saying “can’t wait!” lol Xbox’s twitter has become notorious for blowing up, for sneaking into random posts all over twitter and surprising a lot of folks. They posted a gif comment on a tweet with some K-on anime character in it and that shit blew up lmao, all the anime stans in the comments were hype as fuck and claiming to buy the console just for that alone lol, I really think they had a revelation with this recent events on what works for them and their optics and have been going ham with it, would love to see this kind of reception become part of their online persona this coming generation.

2 Likes

Just got around to seeing these. Can’t stress enough how much I actually enjoyed watching and listening to the extra insight. It was very well done and I encourage team Xbox to actually post these on their YouTube channel.

1 Like

There really is something to be said about the lack of a cheering crowd for press briefings. This briefing was solid but I’m not a fan of having marketing ppl take over the presentation. Phil is great because he is open, candid and straightforward. Marketing ppl sounding like they are robots never plays well especially without an audience to lend their enthusiasm.

That said, it’s fine for a good follow up to the big news we got this last week. Just hope they figure out that nobody takes marketing speak seriously when it is so robotic.

EDIT: Everything I said above is wrong, lol. This was just meant to be for the press’s eyes only, hence it being streamlined with the content. So I hereby rescind my criticisms of the robotic marketing speak. :stuck_out_tongue: