Xbox Games Showcase & Starfield Direct |OT| SPOILER FREE

Someone messed up. Mistakes are made. I’m pretty sure the so called Fable teaser on Xbox Twitter had nothing to do with Fable, but now everyone is expecting it.

Already better than both showcases and it’s only less than 3 minutes.

So now that we had SGF, there are a few bigger third party games left that could be at Xbox. I guess it will depend on how Game Pass centric they will make the show again.

But we have not seen Tekken 8 at all during SGF, and BN and Xbox are in good relations or however you wanna call it. I wouldn’t be shocked to see a new trailer with perhaps release date there? I personally don’t care but a few of my buddies will love it.

What else?

I would say at most 3-4 games are not part of Game Pass.

I’m not entirely sure what games were not on Game Pass last year if we exclude ABK games. Probably less than 3.

Hope not

T8 looks great but it’s already had loads of trailers

2 Likes

I made a thread for leaked games discussion

12 Likes

If it’s big games in GP, why is that a bad thing? Plus they can exclude few.

I think I’m going to turn off notifications from gaming guys except officials like Xbox. And Klob for exception. I know it’s hard to ignore but damn, don’t be a spreader as well. Oh well, it already tells me this showcase is already better.

1 Like

Didn’t say it was a bad thing, I will always welcome big games in the service. But some titles such as AW2 for example just won’t be on the service, not day one at least. So then they would need to have some bigger games that just come to Xbox the platform.

But I’m taking into account the possibility that we’ve seen most of the big third parties now and that like last year the Xbox show will have a quite a few indie titles along with reveals from first party. That will be the big difference with last year.

I’m not tempering

I know i’m nailing it

The show should be about first party first and foremost, which it will be with a side of Game Pass goodness. I don’t really care about third parties here tbh, unless it comes to GP.

1 Like

I really hope we’re at that point that we get a lot from first party. Soon we’ll see. :slight_smile:

As for Starfield, I saw that the channel Starfield Signal has a new video about how the leaks are out of control. Not clicking that, it might just be about the controller and headphones, but I wouldn’t file that “out of control” since that stuff has been leaked a while ago now.

it’s just that lol

1 Like

I’m not alone when I said the stuff at Xbox Showcase is already better and it’s only 3 minutes. PS Showcase is trending for a negative reason.

1 Like

3 minutes?

1 Like

If I write it for you, it would be a huge spoiler.

1 Like

Approx 2.5 minutes of trailers for a couple games have gotten out.

1 Like

Spoiler tag or delete.

3 Likes

You should delete your post as well and just tag them.

1 Like

No more out of me. Honestly, no more from anyone.