Xbox Game Studios | World Tour

Hey everyone, today we’ll be showing off a video that we’ve spent far too much time on. Join us if you can! :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Wow! Great! I’m in!

tenor (6)

1 Like

Please tell me you’re going to fly to all the studios in MS Flight Sim :joy:

5 Likes

No…

But what a hilariously awesome idea.

Time to cancel this video and spend another week capturing/rendering. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

If I’m the pilot, chances are we fly into them directly. Flight Sim is really good but I’m terrible at it haha.

3 Likes

looking forward to watch it :slight_smile:

On your left you can see the new Ninja Theory studio! On your right you can see the rest of it!:joy:

7 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::+1: good luck!

1 Like

Another great video. Thank you.

3 Likes

Welcome! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yet another well-produced, well-researched video by the wonderful team here. XboxEra, both the forums and the podcast/articles, has quickly become my one stop shop for Xbox news (and beyond). It’s great to have an outlet that’s still critical when it’s deserved but unbiased, well-informed, and overall positive in an era that is genuinely the most exciting for Xbox, perhaps ever. Love to all on the XboxEra team, and great job @Sikamikanico!

5 Likes

Wow. I’m actually very shocked by this video. This is extremely good production and shows the channel could become one of the bigger Xbox channels. Please keep up this quality. :+1:

6 Likes

Amazing video this is great content :clap:. One thing I did notice is that coalition isn’t located in Toronto. They are in Vancouver. Other then that I’m super hyped to see what all these studios are doing

2 Likes

Great video! But yeah, Coalition is in Vancouver, not Toronto.

(I say as a Vancouver resident :stuck_out_tongue: )

2 Likes

Amazing video guys! Thank you :green_heart:

1 Like

Hot video!

1 Like

The video was very well done.:slight_smile:

1 Like