Xbox Game Studios |OT9| How many games would a game studio make if a game studio could make games?

Forge is gonna be huge !

1 Like

The main challenge is to bring the community back though.

I’m not afraid about that.

6 Likes

No need to bring back the toxic portions. Let them remain gone.

12 Likes

This is the truth right here.

2 Likes

I think forge should have been priorized over Co-op imo. So many if the current issues with the game would have been eased with Forge being around.

2 Likes

This version of forge is so complicated, been worked on longer and by more people. It’s still coming shortly after coop too.

9 Likes

I agree but Isn’t Forge a different team than co-op anyway?

3 Likes

Remember this one? Paradox Interactive to Join the Xbox Game Pass for PC - Paradox Interactive

3 Likes

ZeniMax Online expanding and going multi-projects will be interesting to watch during this gen (Elder Scrolls Online, the new AAA IP and a possible mobile game according to the job listings).

They became Bethesda’s largest studio. Passed 500 people on LinkedIn, more than 60 open positions looking at ZeniMax website and they now have offices in 6 locations (Hunt Valley, Austin, Seattle, San Diego, Montreal, Madison).

4 Likes

I think people were already expecting Forge to be delayed (it was for Halo 5 as well), whereas co-op was more of a blow to fans. That’s probably why they want it out sooner.

While a lot can be said about Zos, and how they tend to keep fixing ESO after an update breaks something or the current U35 controversy, they are the studio that consistently puts out content in Bethesda. Not everyone will like it of course, as some don’t like their year long chapter approach, with 2 new dungeons, a trial and 2 new zones: 1 big, 1 smaller. But they are a very efficient team non the less, and working on their own IP will free them up from constantly needing to ask for permission from BGS before they do anything with the IP.

So definitely looking forward to what they will do with it!

2 Likes

wait people are upset about grounded? I’m not shocked being its the internet but it’s a fun game to mess around with. Those spiders scare the shit out of me though.

I hope its a star wars game that takes place on coruscant and the verticalitity is the levels of the city since its built upon itself. Where the lower levels are the crime ridden cesspools we know and love the upper levels are the safe and pristine picturesque visions depicted in the movies.

I know its not but I wish…

3 Likes

It is, in just hungering too see what people make

Me too, after campaign DLC it’s the thing I’m excited to see the most from Infinite.

Some people have been making fun of Grounded since it’s reveled, it looks indie or like a kids’ game and stuff like that

This minus the Star Wars part sounds good

Nothing stops Playground’s train car.

ar7e.jpg

12 Likes

That’s great, I never knew that dlc got separate scores from the main game though.

4 Likes