Xbox Game Studios |OT9| How many games would a game studio make if a game studio could make games?

Would give TES 6 to Brad Derrick. ESO’s OST is really good.

1 Like

Never listened to the music of TESO actually.

Guys I just realised that inxile has two projects. The steampunk and another one. What if the other one is third person and is coming first.

They hired the gow combat designer, also inxile posted that picture of the guy doing mocap holding an object. I think this project will come out first before the steampunk one.

1 Like

One was in the “infancy” of pre production a year or two ago, probably the next project to go in full production once Cobalt is released.

4 Likes

This is a game I probably like but man, do I dislike the art style. Why the out lines? Makes it look cheap almost.

1 Like
14 Likes

Hopefully before Fallout 5, because that is a lifetime from now.

4 Likes
1 Like

If bethesda stays as a one team studio it isn’t coming out till 2031 or later. Even if they do switch to a two team team studio I don’t see it coming out till at least late 2028 because it will take time to get the two teams to 100%.

I’m honestly fine with this because that gives fallout 76 time to finish out it’s life. Will probably still be supported for 3-8 more years. Elder scrolls online came out 8.5 years ago and is still getting support.

Promotion :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Are there suppprt studios working with obsidian on avowed??. I’m still unsure about the scope of the project is it open world or a smaller game.

@Klobrille any info?.

Sponger made it sound like a game at least the scope of Skyrim, everything he listed about the game sounded amazing. But this was in 2020 after the debut trailer. Who knows how things are looking today and what stuff had to go and would be kept. We have no idea. Jez said a few things but it’s not a lot.

Let’s just hope we finally find out next E3, you’d think we will if this is coming in 2024 at the latest.

Yeh I think this comes out in 2024, but the scope I can’t tell. Jez thought maybe outerworlds - Skyrim size.

They did have soft reboots I heard so maybe they scooped up or scoped down the game.

I expect next e3 to be a monster for Xbox. Think Starfield will have its deep dive if it’s a holiday title. Hellblade, avowed, fable, contraband, forza gameplay for sure. Everwild, perfect dark, coalitions game trailers at least.

Then there’s a bunch of maybes. Halo expansion, ioi game, compulsions game, inexiles game, state of decay 3, doom 3, machine games?, zenimax onlines game, Kojimas game.

I’m sure they will hold back some stuff, they got a lot of stuff deep in development right now. Wouldn’t be surprised to see 3-4 major things at the VGA’s.

1 Like

It’s hard to tell what they’ll show since they’ll likely focus on the next 12 months again. That throws a good chunk of your list into doubt. I don’t expect Fable for instance.

One thing I am confident about next E3 is that Bethesda will start announcing/showing their next wave of games. Redfall and Starfield will be out, so I think it’ll be time to show ZOS’s new IP and maybe Indiana Jones and Roundhouse’s game.

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

Most played Bethesda/XGS games on Steam by playerbase yesterday (=/= CCU):

1. Fallout 4

2. Forza Horizon 4

3. Skyrim SE (not including old Skyrim)

4. Forza Horizon 5

5. Age of Empires II DE

6. Grounded

7. Fallout 76

8. The Elder Scrolls Online