Xbox Game Studios |OT8| Leaving The Drought Behind And Heading For Starfield

Big mistake brother :sob::sob: but good luck

Haha got to get more involved.

1 Like

I need to see javy’s face when HindleEra hits him with a reply

3 Likes

Talking games with Javy was about as much fun as stubbing my toe.

Far Harbour Quest designer is leading quest design on Starfield…

14 Likes

Also… (see gif above)

2 Likes

It depends on the game design. I’m pretty sure IOI’s James bond is 3rd person. And I know it will be amazing. It doesn’t need to be FPS but I don’t see how you do a modern PD without it being a FPS

I think these types of single player FPS games are rare these days certainly non fantasy ones. When was the last time we had a Spy themed FPS? hey would need to have top notch gameplay.

Wow IGN going for the clicks

Why would you do that to yourself? That place will harm you Hindle.

If there are any soft reboots or changes being done to Perfect Dark I hope they make it third person. I like seeing protagonist like in Control.

3 Likes

Like I’ve said many times the LinkedIn watching that is often done can be dangerous in an industry that has lots of movement.

9 Likes

7 Likes

1 Like

Can’t help but notice the huge difference in how aggressively the gaming media and YouTube sychophants chose to cover this in comparison to how they chose to cover the whole sexual harassment thing with Sony.

15 Likes

It’s certainly been a point of discussion for some of us, but I digress… different standards and all that (looking at another certain site and how they handle it when it’s their team is pretty fucking disgusting).

9 Likes

I was on Twitter for years mate. I kinda miss the hustle and bustle of the place.

Yep makes you wonder why people speculate about a bias in the media

6 Likes

From Software will only make an xbox game if Microsoft buys Kadokawa, which won’t happen

I can’t wait to get some other news so we can stop talking about TI and PD for a while :sweat_smile:

3 Likes