Xbox Game Studios |OT8| Leaving The Drought Behind And Heading For Starfield

Yeah, that was my impression too but everyone lists it and talk about it like its something else than a niche title so I got confused.

It probably sells in the order of a couple million, maybe more because PC also. I think it matches up well with GT7 and is also going to be our first look at true next gen Forza Tech.

I’ve been playing since the first but fell off for 7, so hopefully they can bring me back.

I’ll check it out because of Game Pass hehe. Will probably be one of those games you use to show off the console, but don’t really play. :wink: At least for me.

It’s a good thing they didn’t think of going Call of Duty and decided to do a revamp with an upgraded engine. Imagine that freedom for CoD. I’m sure with Xbox all-in era, Forza could be even bigger.

You wouldn’t be talking about Gogs of Conflict by any chance? :wink:

I still enjoy them!

It would be literally mind-boggling, anyway I can’t see a Warhammer game made by KT, it’s fake news.

Nope. I have zero interest in Forza Motorsport. In fact, the only racing simulation I remember ever playing was Mario Andretti racing or whatever it was called back on NES. I only played the arcade racers like Super Sprint, Super Off-Road, Badlands which had gun turrets and stuff, etc. Those games were awesome.

1 Like

no, you aren’t the only person on a forum with hundreds (thousands?) of users that doesn’t care for racing sims. why would you feel the need to ask that

A whole TWO posts further down you might find an answer. I’ll help you:

My joke with @Mort got flagged

Unbelievable :sleepy:

Forza has always been on my list

You’re a prophet that’s why

If only my predictions made wine, id save a fortune

1 Like

I’m in the same boat. I’ll mess around in thise games for a bit, but Horizon is more my jam. This is why I don’t vibe with the narrative that we need an XGS branded title every quarter and nothing else matters. I’d absolutely take Darktide or Stalker 2 over Forza Motorsport, for example.

there are people that like simulator racing games , especially the ones with racing game setup

That’s not the point, even if you don’t like certain games, XGS games quality and level of hype is unmatched by the average GP addition. Also MS itself said their goal is one AAA per quarter, on top of minor games.

8 Likes

First Ninety Nine Nights (N3) is not JP exclusive. That game was developed by Korean Game company, whose name is “Phantagram”

The First game was developed by Phantagram and published by microsoft game studios, The Second game was developed by Q-Entertainment and published by Konami.

9 Likes

Those times when MS actually had asian exclusive (japanese and korean) seem so distant, lol.

1 Like

real tracks >>> made up tracks