Xbox Game Studios |OT8| Leaving The Drought Behind And Heading For Starfield

Not surprised. I’m expecting Forza Motorsport, Redfall, Deathloop and Starfield in the second half of the year but we’ll see what happens and how it all plays out.

No shock

DROUGHT.

But seriously, what could realistically release this year that would be dry?

As Dusk Falls, Forza, Redfall, AoE IV and Starfield?

I guess that’s dry compared to others yeah, moreso depending on when Redfall lands.

Also Goldeneye Remastered I guess?

2 Likes

Just banking on Redfall not delaying past Summer imo. Gonna suck to have that a month before Starfield.

Man not having a lot of stuff on top of I’m sure more “They will/they won’t” CoD discussions as the acquisition moves forward is gonna be rough.

I’ll just play the Sony 1st party stuff to tied me over but still… damn.

I’m just wanting to know if “dry” means like dry dry in terms of releases from Xbox or dry as in

“Yeah, not what Sony/Nintendo putting out”

I’d be surprised if As Dusk Falls isn’t this year, has to be. The rating in Korea seemed like a good sign. But all this goddamn quiet surrounding these games man. We know zero about that game, and there’s also that game called Redfall.

I’m guessing we won’t see it any sooner than the summer Xbox show.

Gah…

COME ON XBOX SPRING SHOWCASE. COME INTO EXISTANCE.

I knew you were a hidden PlayStation fanboy!!! lmao. Just joking.

I guess Deathloop is probably in there somewhere right?

Hopefully September 14th, as that was when i came out last year.

So spitballin’

Goldeneye 1st Half 2022 : Announced at a Nintendo Direct but announced as Xbox Game with Wirepost Day 1 on GamePass.

=E3=

Summer: AoE IV Console, SoT Stuff, FH5 Exp 1, As Dusk Falls

Sept: Deathloop October: Redfall November: Starfield (Knock on Wood) Dec: TGA

Yeah, I could see how that could be dry.

I expect Starfield to be big in terms of content and the many hours we can spend in it. So that game will keep is busy well into 2023. But I do hope 2023 is also the start of seeing a steady stream of XGS launches. They have so many studios now, and I’m not even including ActiBlizz yet either. Many of these games have been worked on for a long time, hope these… let’s say draughts become a thing of the past starting 2023 hopefully, it should.

When I say something is dry I am talking about first party releases cause as of right now for Xbox first party it is dry for the next 6 months but I have so much to play with GP and 3rd party games I am happy

Starfields going to devour everything this year. MS wont need anything else

Jez also said he has tons more codenames FYI.

3 Likes

Holy fuck at the amount at blizzard

5 Likes

I’m guessing this is employee count?

This is pretty dry. The most exciting games on here dont come out till the last quarter which is kind of lame. I would almost xbox delay redfall till january or febary of 2023 if they dont have anything for that time and 2023 isn’t dry either. With all the studios they shouldn’t be dry at all soon. Either way in the next couple months I have elden ring dying light and crossfire. 3 big games I wll play on xbox plus horizion on ps5. who knows what else will be on gamepass. Im playing nobody saves the world and its fun.

1 Like