Xbox Game Studios |OT8| Leaving The Drought Behind And Heading For Starfield

Yep

Looking forward to that. Let these people make what they want to make. Wasn’t the best CoD of them all made by one studio? Let them go back to that, I’d be in favour of that.

Gonna be a while before we see the results of these studios being set free from the CoD machine, but I’m definitely looking forward to it.

Call of Duty like FIFA is too big to fail at this point regardless of reception.

Wasn’t there a leak recently that they are making a RPG?

The series took a break because Halo 5 was a dud reception wise, they wanted to redo the engine, soft reboot the series, a year delay for polish and still launch hot (miracle it came out as well as it did) and are still spending 2022 getting the game to “launch day package”. They didnt give it a break due to frequency of releases and needing to space them out.

2 Likes

Something destiny like as far as I know.

They did as well. MS realised how constrained thier studios were and decided to loosen the rope. They have done this across the board.

Every studio now gets the time they need to make the games they want.

So is the Gears collection pretty much for real now?

Its probs what TC are doing to get used to the new hardware

Not a bad idea tbh

1 Like

But that does go against what Jez has heard, about them working on a new IP. Or do you think they are doing both?

My take has always been TC are on Gears until at least Gears 6 is finished

Not just “playable”, it should be enjoyable solo. Wildly different things.

1 Like

I think people expecting Deviation to be making a PVP centric game like CoD will be disappointed. I think there will be some PVP elements, but Deviation’s DNA is in Zombies rather than MP.

I agree but the co-op games I have played and completed were all enjoyable. AC Unity, Far Cry 4, Dying Light, The Division, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Far Cry 5, Far Cry New Dawn, Gears 5, The Division 2, Gears 5: Hivebusters, Far Cry 6, Outriders and The Ascent were all enjoyable solo. Out of these 13 games, 11 of them were at least an 8.0/10 for me personally so I can honestly say that I enjoyed them playing solo. Dying Light 2 will make it 12 out of 14.

Borderlands 3, I dropped after 30 or so hours but because of the main story and characters. Just wasn’t into it at all. Gameplay wise though, no issues playing solo which is why im very interested in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.

Will have to just wait and see how this MH type game is setup and whatnot.

2 Likes

A crossbow in PD. The original was fun to use

Anyone think the PD multiplayer will be its own stand alone game?

It’s unplayable for YOU, not solo players.

Yeah but is there a grapple :eyes:

Around 250 people working on Sea of Thieves (including outsourcing)

https://www.jeuxvideo.com/news/1520882/sea-of-thieves-rare-revele-les-secrets-des-futures-mises-a-jour.htm

5 Likes