Xbox Game Studios |OT8| Leaving The Drought Behind And Heading For Starfield

A Fable collection would be great if they could update the games properly. I never did finish 3 because it would crash on me randomly.

Eh a Fable collection makes more sense to me than a Gears one.

One is aiming big and has a lot of hype and the other would be a waste of a project besides some random PC ports that it could use (which I would like to see get). Wanna see people mod a Berserker with a teddy bear.

It does considering multiplayer is still running on X360 server blades.

They can’t keep those running forever and Fable II and III co-op is probably what Fable is aiming for.

Plus I’d love to see the Journey somehow divorced from Kinect.

1 Like

Plus you could integrate Pub Games and Heroes back into Fable II.

I tried playing the first fable with that “backwards comp” performance option it had and its not particularly good.

A gears MCC would be strange, but whatever I guess.

I could see it being Fable since we’ve seen some rumblings of a Fable collection happening last year.

1 Like

Plus you could probably sell it with a demo of Fable reboot… :eyes:

Id like to play Fable before the reboot since Ive never gotten the chance before and those old versions dont seem appealing.

1 Like

Nope, only the remasters, a new semi-open game would be incredible.

1 Like

Include a copy of Crackdown 4 demo

Cc @BRiT

1 Like

A Fable Collection would make sense before the new Fable game.

3 Likes

Fable Anniversary + Fable II Remasterd + Pub Games/Heroes + Fable III + The Journey

With the playable E3 demo of Legends and a sneak peak at Fable Reboot.

I’ll buy it at a high price.

Damn, MS really got a great studio with this acquisition, can’t wait to see what they create in the future.

1 Like

Fable: The Chicken Chaser Collection

2 Likes

Hindle will combust if he sees Starfield, Fable and Avowed together in a single show.

See now I want this Fable collection to be real.

5 Likes

In 2028 at least. XD

1 Like

Also @Klobrille is the “new but not new game” you referred before that Golden Eye thing?

I believe the only thing that option does is downgrade the game to its original 720p resolution.

Also with that xbox making a MOBA rumor and potentially owning Heroes of the Storm …

1 Like

Its “60” but it looks god awful.