Xbox Game Studios |OT8| Leaving The Drought Behind And Heading For Starfield

5 Likes

Record footage of the flood to show proof to the Forerunner or secretly destroy Forerunner planets

Hmm

1 Like

Love how they got Perez for Horizon 5 . They should get Verstappen to do ads for FM8

If only

The period after the events of Halo 3 and the post-Covenant War conflicts (especially the Blooding Years) would be so cool : political intrigues and multiple factions facing each other (the Swords of Sanghelios, the remnants of the Covenant, the ONI, the insurrectionists…). And #HUNTtheTRUTH was so great.

6 Likes

Get Leclerc, Verstappen got the personality of a rock

I made a thread back in the time.

Sadly I think it will never happen. Too much work. MS already have a lot of trouble handling Halo as a FPS and 343 couldn’t even release Halo Wars 2 on Steam. A TPS Halo RPG would need a whole new studio dedicated to it and it’s not happening (unless maybe 343 would be as big as Bungie).

Obsidian x Halo / ONI Protocol

Tired from following Xbox’s related accounts “including @Klobrille ” to get games info. Wish if there’s one place collecting all the info about company content.

So have we more details about some potential unfortunate news regarding Deathloop? The other day we had some people here say @Shpeshal_Nick apparently mentioned something he wasn’t happy about when it came to the Deathloop deal.

I want to start looking forward to actually playing it in September this year.

That was before Deathloop even released. Havent heard any additional details since that comment in passing on the Podcast.

1 Like

I’m expecting it in late September. Don’t see why this would change.

1 Like

We could get a Doom and Halo crossover.

4 Likes

This is from the deathloop launch trailer, and i doubt MS would let Sony extend it (i believe this is more than any other sony timed exclusives get, i believe they just get ‘not available on other consoles at launch’)

I always have a problem with the "at least " bit though, why can’t it just clearly say "until (release date)? FF7R had this nonsense too.

Until gives them room to extend it like (FF 7 Remake) obviously they can’t extend Deathloop.

1 Like

With these announcements and marketing stuff about Xbox I feel like we might have started the news cycle for the year. MS seems to hibernate for a bit after the new year and it feels like they’ve started the year of marketing/announcements and such. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe Microsoft was waiting for a bigger console production - I think they were planning to win the bidding over the fabs.

1 Like

I’d love a WaW remaster

2 Likes