Xbox Game Studios |OT8| Leaving The Drought Behind And Heading For Starfield

We also have Jez, who has actual video that made him even more excited about the game

hakuna matata GIF

1 Like

wow are people really that offended about what i said that a moderator has to tell me to stfu ? my god , during ur conversation in real life with ur friends if they dont agree with you ur gonna shut them up too ?

6 years of development.

3 Likes

Yes sir, true that. Sounded very exciting, but it was also clear it’s still very much in development. But that should be to nobody’s surprise.

We’ll just have to wait and see what happens.

That’s the most a BGS title has ever had. Super exciting.

1 Like

I made a dedicated Redfall discussion thread as its an upcoming Xbox game with a lot of unknowns but a lot to discuss

7 Likes

Avowed is fine… we heard from grubb as of June last year that obsidian was at the top of their game and ahead of schedule (more than any other XGS ip)

Ah, yeah text and tone aren’t always best friends. I think I’ve just got my mod glasses on from seeing too much of hyperbolic negativity :wink:

5 Likes

Spring Showcase all the way

2 Likes

Not Happening Ufc 211 GIF by UFC

1 Like

spongebob squarepants crying GIF

1 Like

We’ll see Redfall for the first time in June and it releases July… :rofl:

Shit I’ll take a July release. I’m expecting September lol

1 Like

So… what’s the ‘problem’ for Arkane to not repeat Deathloop’s style of marketing with their next game?. Papa MS prefer all their studios to just show and market their games near to final release or what. If that’s really the reason then at this point I wouldn’t be surprised if they already planned to drop Avowed in Q1 2023. F if any of us know.

The way Microsoft showcases games is odd because its literally E3 and the random XO event. Gamescom just an extension of E3 and what not and the TGA’s get maybe 1 announcement.

Maybe you should look at how games like Dishnoured amd Prey were announced and shown. This isn’t “Papa MS” 's doing.

This team’s last game was announced at E3 2016 and released in May 2017.

6 Likes

This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

2 Likes

I’d be fine with that. But marketing wise it’s far from ideal.

Did they show gameplay on that E3 2016? or later that year / early 2017?

Honest question, got no clue about that

4 Likes